Chapter Fourteen

3rd Person POV:

-TIME SKIP A WEEK LATER-

Roman was frantic, sitting in the room as he got ready. It was finally his wedding day, and he was so scared. "Patton, are you positive I look good?" "Kiddo, ya look great! None the less, Virgil is gonna love how ya look!" Roman smiled, knowing he was right. He was in a white tuxedo that had golden cufflinks on them. "Oh Patton, I'm just so nervous! What if something happens? What if he changes his mind? What if-"

"Roman, listen to me..", Patton stated, holding his shoulders. "Nothing is going to happen, and Virgil is definitely not going to call off the wedding. Alright?" Roman nods, smiling and hugging Patton. Patton smiled as he hugged back, patting Roman's back.

As for Virgil, he was very nervous himself. All of the people watching, chatting, etc. "Hey, calm down", Thomas said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He looked at Thomas. Thomas and Logan were his best man-s, Ana and Izzy being the 'bride's' maids of honor. Virgil smiled back. "Thanks Tho-"

The music began playing, making Virgil jump. He looked at the doors along with everyone. They opened, revealing Patton beside Roman, their arms linked. Virgil's breath was taken at the sight of him. He looked perfect. Roman smiled, walking down the isle with Patton. Virgil's heart was pounding against his chest, Roman standing in front of him, and Patton taking a seat.

As the priest spoke, neither Virgil nor Roman was paying attention. They were too busy being stuck in each other's eyes and smiling.

"Do you, Roman, take Virgil to be your lawful wedded husband? For as long as you shall live?"

"I do". Those words made Virgil's heart pound faster.

"And do you, Virgil, take Roman to be your lawful wedded husband? For as long as you shall live?"

"I-I do", he said, his smile growing. "Please bring forth the rings". The ring bear brought the rings up, Virgil grabbing Roman's. He placed it on his ring finger, and Roman did the same. "I now announce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the-". Roman had cut him off by cupping Virgil's face, kissing him lovingly. Virgil smiled, kissing back, and everyone began clapping. Virgil held Roman's hand, both of them smiling more. This was the best day of their lives..