Chapter Five

I just wanna say thank you Izzy for making this lovely art! To be honest you were the only entry I got for this contest. XD anyways, on with the chapter!

Prince's POV:

I woke up in Virgil's arms, smiling as I opened my eyes. I heard faint talking coming from the living room, yet I couldn't eavesdrop due to the walls making the conversation. All I knew was that there were girls in the living room, since I heard female voices. The grip Virgil's arms had on my tightened as a groan escaped his lips. I nuzzled in his arms, hiding my face in the crook of his neck, and sighed happily. "Well good morning, Princey", he said, making me smile more." Morning", I replied, nuzzling more in his arms. "And just like Thomas says in his videos, COULD BE GAYER"! A female voice yelled, a knock following on the door." Whaaaaaat"?! Virgil demanded, looking over at his door. "Now don't use that tone with me, Black Parade"! A girl said as she opened the door. She had brown hair, teal eyes, and was kinda tall. She looked to be nineteen or something along the lines of that." Get ouuuuuuuut", Virgil replied, turning back over to me, and held me close. "Well, at least let me meet Sir-Sings-a-lot", she said, Anxiety looking back at her again." Only I call him that, now leeeeeeeave". She giggled, standing on her tippy toes, and flashed a smile to me."Hi Roman"! She said, waving. "Hello", I said, returning the smile. " Get up, there's people for you to meet", she said, gesturing for us to get up. "No! Get out"! We both yelled, making the other laugh." Come oooooon"! She begged, stomping her feet. "Piss. Off", Virgil said, his eyes widening. My eyes widened, my jaw dropping." Virgil"! I exclaimed, him starting to laugh. "Did he just say the p-word"!? Patton asked, both of us laughing at this point.

Sorry I took long to uploadthos! I was waiting for the contest to end!