Chapter Nine

Prince's POV:

Virgil has been acting really depressed lately, and it's scaring me. He hasn't acted like this for a long time, and it's so random how he all of a sudden became depressed. I sighed, walking past the living room, when I saw something. I walked to the window, looking out, and I saw Virgil sitting on the field. But, he was in the cold, harsh rain. I couldn't leave him like this! I quickly grabbed an umbrella, walked out onto the porch, and opened it. I stepped down, walking over to him. He didn't seem to notice, his head hanging as the rain fell all over him. I stood behind him, holding the umbrella above him. He looked up, me seeing tears rolling down his cheeks, and I felt my heart shatter. Ignoring the fact that I got wet, I sat beside him, looking at him.

"What's gotten my hot topic all upset lately"? I asked, him sighing.

"I-I dunno....I-I always think about how you deserve better...a-and I keep thinking that....you don't love me..". Tears filled my eyes.

"Virgil, I love no one besides you, and I don't deserve better. You ARE better", I said, taking his hand in mine. He looked at me, wiping his eyes as he smiled. I smiled back, pressing my lips against his. He smiled as he kissed back, and suddenly I felt the cold rain fall on me. I squeaked at how cold it was, and Virgil laughed. I looked to see whh, and the umbrella was closed.

Virgil's POV:

I laughed at Roman's reaction, him shoving me.

"You punk"! He exclaimed, making me chuckle. He rolled his eyes, and cupped my face, kissing me. I cupped his cheek as he did, his wrapping his arms around my neck. I held his waist, feeling him blush lightly. I pulled away, pressing my forehead against his, and I stared into his eyes.

"I love you, Princey"

"I love you too, Vi -"

"GUUUUUUYS"!?!?!? Thomas yelled from inside. We both scurried up, rushing in, water dripping off of us. We rushed in and saw....

"Deceit.."