Chapter Fifteen

(This chapter is dedicated to TheJadeViperStone)

(WARNING:CONTAINS BLOOD, SWEARING, AND POSSIBLY CONTAINS GORE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

3rd Person POV:

Sadi was taking a walk one late night, her having a deep dark secret. She was a killer. She didn't tell anyone, and now one knew her identity. She always wore a mask and gloves, making sure her victims never left and always fled the scene before Police got there. Ana was always scared for her, and Thomas wasn't a worry, either. The two had moved to New York, yet Thomas was always telling them to stay inside. Sadi never listened, and she didn't plan to. Her and Ana were always getting into arguments over it, because Ana wanted her save, but Sadi never wanted to harm her (Dunno if that's true, but- XD I'm kidding) because Ana was all that she trusted. She had her black hoodie on, her hands shoved into her pockets. She was hiding her knife, her mask on to hide her identity. She heard talking in an alley way, and a smirk spread across her lips. She looked down the alley way, seeing a girl talking on her phone. Perfect. She began walking down the alley way, the girl noticing her. She began backing up.

"S-Stacy..i-it's.....G-Get away!!!" She demanded, backing up quicker. Sadi's smirk grew, and she approached the girl faster. The girl chucked her phone at Sadi, it hitting her in he face. "Gah! You little bitch!!!" She lunged at the girl, her shrieking as Sadi pulled her knife out, plummeting it into her shoulder. She screeched, trying to fight back. She punched Sadi across the face, her stumbling back as she yanked her knife out. The girl stood, trying to run off, when someone grabbed her hair, throwing her back. She sat up, looking, and she saw a man. He had on a black unbuttoned tuxedo shirt with black pants and a yellow dress shirt. What scared her was that half of his face was covered in scales.

"Why don't you finished her up, dear?~" He asked Sadi. Sadi slightly blushed, and she forced her head back, sliding the knife across her throat. Her blood spurred out, Sadi standing. She looked at the man. "Thomas...?" She asked. He smirked. He was suddenly in front of her, him pinning her to the wall. "No No No, much better than him, Dear~". He grabbed her mask, pulling it off. He smiled, her face a bright pink. "Why don't you head home? Don't want you getting caught, now do we?~" With that, he pecked her cheek, dissappearing. She gulped, a smile spreading across her face. She put her mask back on before heading home.

Word count:455 (Because she wanted me to do a minimum of 300 words)