Chapter Six

Anxiety's POV:

Oh gawd I just said piss. Oh well. "How dare you use a nasty tone with me senór emo"!? Ana asked, getting more annoying by the second. " Get ooooout"! I yelled, closing my eyes as I nuzzled Roman. "Yoink"! She yelled as she ran out, Roman saying," Hey! That's the crown I gave him for his birthday"! My eyes shot open, me looking, and the crown Princey gave me was gone. "Son of a gun"! I yelled running after her. I saw her in the living room with Sadi, another girl, and the others, and Ana was wearing my crown."'Suuuuuup, mah name's Virgil. I'm so emo yet my mysterious and black heart belongs to Romaaaan", she said, making everyone in the room laugh, well, except Roman and I." Very funny, now give me my crown"! I demanded, reaching for it. She moved and said,"Nah, I like being the emo prince", she replied, giggling. The other girl that was there grabbed it off of her head and handed it to me, saying,"Here ya go, Virgil". "Thanks, uh"? I said, taking the crown. "Izzy", she said, smiling. "Awww, Izzzyyyy, you got rid of my fuuuuun". She said, stomping her foot." Sorry Ana's being annoying, she didn't get that much sleep because she was up all night playing video games", Sadi said, handing her a cup of coffee."Le gasp! Gracías idiot-OW"! Sadi punched Ana's arm, making some of the coffee come out of her cup, hitting her hand."Ow! It burns! Sadi I hate you"! She yelled, running off to get the coffee off of her hand.

Prince's POV:

My lord this girl is loud and obnoxious. "Now, can someone please explain"? I asked looking at Virgil with confusion on my face." Oh, right. Roman, this is Sadi, Ana, and Izzy, my friends", Thomas said, Virgil smirking. "Woah, you have fr-Ow"! I hit his arm before he finished talking and said," Be nice". "Fiiiine". He replied, crossing his arms. I smirked slightly, hugging him, and said," You're such a drama queen". "Do I look like a girl to you"? He asked, making me chuckle." Yes, indeed you do". "Am I a pretty queen"? He asked, chuckling. "You're a fabulous queen", I replied, making him smile." AWWWWWW"! All of the birls yelled in unison, making me blush lightly.