Chapter Four

Anxiety's POV:

"Okay, I need to do that in order to scare Princey", I said, referring to how the two girls walked out of the darkness. Thomas chuckled and the girl with chestnut hair asked," So, Thomas, mind introducing us to your friend"? He nodded and he said,"Anxiety, this is Ana and Sadi. Ana and Sadi, this is Anxiety. He's, well, my anxiety". Before the girls could respond, I said,"Noooo, I'm Roman's". He chuckled and said,"Aww". "So, what do you need our help with"? Sadi asked." I wanna ask my boyfriend the question ", I said, earning a smile from them both." Oh, I know just the place to get the ring", Ana said. "Its called Golden Delight, and they have the most prettiest rings there". I nodded.

Neeeeext Daaaaaaaay!

Prince's POV:

I woke up, seeing Virgil in front of me as he held me, sleeping. I smiled, looking up at him........His hair was purple!? I stood, trying to not wake Virgil, and I went to the bathroom, looking through the mirror. Mine was, too!" Thomas"! I called, walking out."Yeah, Princey"? He asked, looking over the couch. "Did you die our hair"? I asked, noticing that his was purple as well." Yup"! He replied, flashing a small smile. "Why is my hair purple"!? Virgil demanded as he woke up, looking into the mirror. " Calm down, black parade, all of us have purple hair"! I called, him walking out of the bathroom."Not gonna lie, it's nice to see you in some brighter colors",  Thomas said."Even though you look hot in black", I muttered. I'm guessing Virgil heard me because his face went a little pink, a smirk forming on his lips. I smirked back, Virgil kissing my head, and I smiled.

Time skip

Not going to lie, but I love the new design for my clothes! (Watch 'Sorting Anxiety' in order to understand) I kept glancing at Anxiety because Boy did he look good. He caught me looking at him and I turned away, hearing him chuckle."What are you laughing at, hot topic"? I asked, smirking."Aw, thanks, 'hot topic'". I blushed slightly , smirking at him, and he smirked back. "Hashtag relationship goals", Thomas said, all of us chuckling. Anxiety wrapped his arms around me, pulling me onto his lap, and I smiled, nuzzling in his arms.