Chapter 10: A Taste of Terror

J K Rowling owns all character except Ivy Evans, Daniel Lupin, Rhiannon Williams-Lupin, Nicole Lupin, Leo Lupin and Victoria Lupin.

There are situations or stories from the books that are in this story, mainly for reasons concerning the plot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: A Taste of Terror

Nicole’s POV

I don’t think I can take anymore news!

Anything else and I’m certain my head will explode!

First Mum’s alive again. Then Aunt Lily and Uncle James.

And now, I find out I’m having a new cousin!

I’m so excited.

But no one’s excitement can quite match Harry’s.

After convincing himself that he’d be an only child for ever, he’s finally going to have a brother or sister.

And he’s so excited.

In other news, Fenrir Greyback is still on the hunt for me.

Dan said he’ll fight him if he ever sees him.

And to be honest, I wouldn’t hold him to it.

*  *  *

It’s been a few months since Aunt Lily and Uncle James’ return and things have gone back to normal.

Aunt Lily and I could be sisters, personality wise and Uncle James and I get on like a house on fire.

*  *  *

I’m walking down by the lake.

It’s a Saturday and I told Mum I’d be home for dinner but I decided to take a walk by the lake before then.

I’m walking and noticing how peaceful everything is, when I see a shadow.

My heart speeds up and the figure steps out of the bushes.

My heart stops for a moment as I take in the figure.

Fenrir Greyback.

“Ah, Miss Lupin.” He sneers.

I grip my wand in my pocket, preparing to whip it out if necessary.

“I’ve been hoping our paths might cross.” Greyback continues.

I’m shaking like a leaf now.

I’m about to pull out my wand when he lunges at me, causing me to scurry backwards and drop my wand into the lake.

My heart immediately goes into overdrive and I prepare for death.

And Greyback sinks his teeth in my neck.

And then I see the most bizarre thing as my eyesight goes hazy.

I see a blonde head, hair that could only belong to Draco Malfoy, stunning Greyback.

Once Greyback’s firmly knocked out, he rushes to me and lifts me gently, carrying me to the hospital wing.

And that’s all I see before I black out. . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait! Hope you liked it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clip of the Chapter:

Song: Brekfast at Tiffany's

Artist: Deep Blue Something

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fan, vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

MissPotter98x