Chapter 18: Fourth Year

J K Rowling owns all character except Ivy Evans, Daniel Lupin, Rhiannon Williams-Lupin, Nicole Lupin, Leo Lupin and Victoria Lupin.

There are situations or stories from the books that are in this story, mainly for reasons concerning the plot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Fourth Year

The Triwizard Tournament was held this year at Hogwarts.

Viktor Krum was the champion from Durmstrang, Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons, and Cedric Diggory from Hogwarts and in a shocking twist, Harry as well.

Mr Weasley, Ron’s father, took Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Daniel and I to the Quidditch World Cup along with Amos Diggory and Cedric.

It was brilliant!

We went back to school and I finally told people about Draco and I.

 Uncle James refused to acknowledge my existence for the rest of the year, even when Aunt Lily begged him.

Mum, Dad, Aunt Lily, Rhiannon, Toria and Hermione said they were happy for me.

Ginny, Ron, Leo and Dan were a bit iffy.

Harry out rightly stated his displeasure.

And I remained loyal to Draco.

We went to the Yule Ball together.

And in a shocking twist of events, I was entered into the final task.

Fleur became gravely ill and had to be replaced.

The Minister said that only a female champion could replace her and they had to be the eldest related to a champion.

Viktor and Cedric had no sisters or female cousins that learned sorcery, and I was the eldest out of me, Toria and Gabrielle, Fleur’s sister.

I was entered. I survived. I met Lord Voldemort. I witnessed him torturing Harry.

I also watched Cedric die, which was like losing a tiny part of myself, since

Cedric and I had become fast friends.

Alastor Moody or Mad-Eye taught DADA but we later found out that he was Barty Crouch Jr. using Poly Juice potion.

But we all knew the next few years would be darker and more dangerous than ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clip of the Chapter:

Song: Jackie Blue

Aritist: Ozark Mountain Daredevils

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fan, vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

MissPotter98x