Chapter 1: I am Nicole. . .

J K Rowling owns all character except Ivy Evans, Daniel Lupin, Rhiannon Williams-Lupin, Nicole Lupin, Leo Lupin and Victoria Lupin.

There are situations or stories from the books that are in this story, mainly for reasons concerning the plot.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: I am Nicole. . .

You may have heard of my aunt and uncle. They’re kind of legendary. My aunt and uncle, Lily and James Potter. My parents were rather average in comparison but I love them all the same.

I never really knew my mother. She died when I was one and a half in 1982. It’s now 1991. So I’ll be eleven soon.

My birthday is the same day as my cousin Harry’s. July 31st. He was born before me though so he’s the oldest. Then there’s my brother Dan . . .

Dan’s name is actually Daniel but he prefers Dan. her was admitted to school a year early. We usually start Hogwarts at eleven but my brother started at ten in 1989. His three best friends are Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan.

Then there’s my eldest sister Rhiannon. She’s not actually my sister. She’s adopted. She’s twenty three. She plays Quidditch professionally with the Holyhead Harpies. She’s the seeker. Her best friend Gwenog Jones is the captain. She plays the position of beater.

Then there’s my younger brother and sister. Leo and Victoria. They’re twins. They were born in 1981, about seventeen months after me. They’ll be coming to Hogwarts next year.

Leo is the eldest by seven minutes. He and I are a lot alike. Dad says we’re the most like Mum. Outgoing. A little daring even. Leo loves muggle music and any kind of sports. His name means lion in Latin. He was named Leo because a lion is the animal of Gryffindor house, the house both my parents were in at Hogwarts.

Victoria is the youngest of the five of us. She and Dan are so much like Dad. Knowledgeable and academic. She loves reading. She also loves cooking and she does a little bit of ice skating and sewing. Her name means victory in Latin. She was named Victoria as just before her birth, the first wizarding war ended, with us becoming victorious. She was named for our victory over Lord Voldemort.

I’m a witch you see. I will begin attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in September. I’ll be in the same year as my cousin Harry.

Then you’ve got muggles. Muggles are non-magic folk. People with not a drop of magical blood in them. There’s nothing wrong with muggles, but they tend not to like us much.

There are also muggle-born witches and wizards. They’re witches or wizards who are born muggle and are accepted to magical schools, meaning they have magical ancestry.

My mother and my Aunt Lily were muggle-born.

Then you’ve got the pure-bloods. That means a witch and/or wizard with pure blood. Meaning 100% magic blood.

My father is a pure-blood.

Then you’ve got the half-bloods. That means one of your parents is pure-blood and the other is half-blood or muggle-born.

And yes, you guessed it; Harry, Dan, Victoria, Leo and I are all half-bloods. Pure-blood on our fathers sides, muggle-born on our mothers’ sides.

My cousin Dudley, Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon are muggles. They really hate magic. That’s why we don’t see them at all. They think we’re ‘freaks’ or ‘weirdo’s’ or any other horrid name they can think of.

The headmaster of Hogwarts is Sir Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. My father says he is the best headmaster Hogwarts has ever had.

And then there’s me. I’m Nicole. Nicole Ivy Lupin. Daughter of Remus and Ivy, sister of Rhiannon, Daniel, Leo and Victoria, niece of James and Lily Potter and Vernon and Petunia Dursley and cousin of Harry and Dudley and this is my story. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!

I'm back!

I will be working on this story as well as my companion story which is called dear Ivy. Please read both!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be continuing clip of the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clip of the chapter:

Song:

Bryan Adams- Summer of '69

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fan, vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

MissPotter98x