debut

[ Time skip 2 weeks Haruka pov]

Haruka :  i cant believe today the is the day we have are debut it not are first time performing but it is are first time performing with alot of people watching us performing in stage we mostly perform in the streets.

Ray : Yeah look how far we have got in our own in this world.

Mika : We should get ready

We took like 25 min to get ready with clothes,makeup and hair.

Man : Your up in 5 min

Hibiki : okay, we got this

We head out to the stage seeing millions of people staring at us.

Haruka : Hello everyone my name is Haruka the leader of the SINS. It has 7 member their names are Light. Sora. Hibiki. Mika. Ray and hikaru including myself we some people well know us because before we u to sing in the streets

Light : Hello my name is Light its nice too meet you pretty lady's

Sora : H-h-hello eve-very one

Hibiki : Hi everyone i hope you support us

Mika: yeah it nice too meet you

Hikaru : Mika stop playing like your not happy about this. My name is Hikaru i hope you guys have a fun time.

( vocals/ singing)
haruka,sora,ray
(Drums)
Light
(Piano)
Mika
(Guitar)
Hibiki

(Left is sora right ray)

( haruka pov )

After we were finish we were finish we heard many fans screaming in joy it made us happy. I hope we can see her again. In order for are dream to meat her again we have to become famous first.

( 2 weeks later haruka pov )

Ever since we debut we have been really busy me,Light,Sora we addition for a drama and we got accepted it we weren't told about the others who are also acting but my character is the heroine that in a harem and they all fall in love with her but she does not know and has no need for love. Everyone loves her but the scares of the past are to much for her to take that is until she meets a boy named jumin the main love interest. I have to get ready for the meeting.

( at the meeting )

Director Jin : Hello you 3 are the member of the sins right i love your music

Light :  Thank you that means a lot to us

Director Jin : Ok lets start the meeting

After he said that i saw 2 member of  Starish and someone else i believe he is from quartet night Reiji Kotobuki i belive.

Director Jin : Okay we will start with starish then reiji then Sins you will introduce yourself and your role.

Otoya : My name is Otoya and im from Starish i play as Shin one of the character who is in love with the heroine.

Tokiya : My name is Tokiya im from starish i play as Ken another character who is in love with the heroine.

Reiji : Hii My name is Reiji and im from Quartet night and i play as Jumin the main love interest.

Light : My name is Light and im from sins and my character is shin the heroine brother

Sora : My name is Sora and im from sins and i play as Rui a childhood friend and love interest of the heroine.

Haruka : My name is haruka and im a member of the sins i play as kagura the heroine.

After the meeting was done we went in break we decide to go outside to talk about the song that Rui sings to Kagura. We then saw starish and reiji they walked up to us.

Tokiya : nanami we have to talk can you please explain why you left

Haruka : Their nothing to talk about even if i they you about it you guys will never understand ohh and don't talk like were friends were rivals that 'Haruka' you guys all know is just an act guys let go.

With starish 3 per pov

Otoya : What do you think she meant by that i don't want to believe that all the things she said to me in the past was all in act.

Reiji : Umm do guys know who she is were you guys friends in the past.

Tokiya : Yeah... She was our composer in the past but then  one day she left us to join the sins.

Reiji : oh that weird we better get going our break is all most over

They left they where taking the scean were Kagura meets Jumin for the first time

Jumin/reiji : hey do you know where class 3-1 is im new here.

Kagura/haruka : That my class i can take you their come let get going.

Jumin/reiji : My name is Jumin what yours

Kagura/haruka : My name is Kagura nice too meet you.

Director Jin : okay that perfect

Reiji : Hey i heard you used to be the composer of Starish

Haruka : Reiji why do you always fake a smile from the moment i saw you your smile was always so fake you for some reason you remind me of my self.

Reiji : I....don't know what you are taking about im always happy.

Haruka : im gonna guess that you have a past you don't like to talk about but if you keep thinking about the past you can never truly be happy and you can never move on.

Reiji : what do you mean by that ?

Haruka : What im saying is that you cant keep living on past if you cant froget about the past then who can you ever be happy. If your past bother you then why don't you do something your doing nothing to be happy. Bye lets talk later.

Reiji : ....