Date with ren

Ren pov

Finally the day I been waiting has arrived my date with lady.
I hope things won't be awkward between us.

After all I am me and act like a player if I do decided to confess she probololy won't take it serious.

I never thought I would fall in love with someone.

Haruka pov

Today my date with ren... ever since the others guys confess to me I don't know how i should feel about starish.

Do i hate or do I love them, but I  can't leave sins they're my family we been through a lot together

Ray pov

Haruka always been like my younger sister to me. I want to protect her like she protected me.

Flashback

I lived with my parent's they weren't the best parent's a kid could ask for. We lived a normal life until one day both of my parents started gambling coming home late at start they were winning but then they started beating tons of money. My parents thought they would be able to win since they won the other times but sadly my parents lost and end it up losing a lots of money but that didn't stop my parents from gambling. They lost all of their money and were both fired from their job. We end it up living with my uncle. He would come in my room at night when I was asleep or when ever I was alone. I tried telling my parents but they didn't believe me instead they would hit me. So I decide that I couldn't keep going on this home so i ran away from home. I didn't know where I was going but it was sure be better than being their with them.

After we had escaped we started doing anything for money for us to survive even of it mean getting are hands dirty. Thought I was the only that couldn't do it I was just to afraid to do it, but one day because i let them go haruka and the others end up getting hurt because I was to scared.
"I don't like it either but this world is nothing but hell we have to do what we must to survive. Remember what wrong isn't us it's the world" Haruka told me once after that i wasn't the only one who was feeling like that but we have to do what we must.

I don't know what I'll done if haruka never told me those words would I still been afraid? Dragging the others down?

Flashback over

Ren pov

I never thought someone would be able to build up my broken heart after my mother died but then lady came she made me remember the nice feeling of singing again. And I knew at that moment that I loved her more than anyone. I don't care if she can write music I just wanted her to be at my side. I missed her everyday since she left.

[Time skip date time]

"Ren where are we going"Lady says.

"It's a surprise" I say

I took Lady to 5 star restaurant, Lady told me that she once went to this restaurant and she loved the food here.

"You remember, I only told you guys once and that was a long time ago" Lady says looking surprised.

"I always remember that day you came looking happy and having a big smile on your face" I say.

"Ren do you remember the first time we meant" Lady see says.

"How could I forget, meeting you changed my life. Who knew that you'll have a big impact in my life. I wouldn't be here without you, Lady you open my eyes on new things like love" I say meaning every word.

"Huh?" Lady cute when she dense

"I'll tell you at the end of our date, now let's order" I say.

"Ok" Lady says

We ordered are food, the look on Lady face when the food came made me want to kiss he but I had to control myself.

After we were done eating, I offered to take Lady home. Once we reach Lady house I pulled her into a hug and whisper to her ear.

"I told you I'll tell you at the end if are date. What I meant was that I never thought I'll fall in love with someone but then I meant you and I feel in love you. I love you" I say and kiss her in the cheek.