date with starish

Hibiki pov

Yesterday what Haruka saw in the movie was exactly like back then. Of course they're going to ask why she was so scared. Outsiders wont ever understand they think they know.

haruka but thats what she pretend to be nice,clumsy,shy, and calm but in truth her true colors are she is protected,Loyal,Caring (Only to sins) and brave and fearless.

On the outside Light act's silly and a play boy but in truth his Serious and when it came to haruka and caring,brave,caring.

And Sora might act Shy,caring and patient but in truth not patient, cares for friends too much.

Mika acts over protect when it comes to Haruka and friend. Protects Haruka when other guys that arent her friends that are flirting with her. Deep down she kind,sweet,funny she just cant handle watching friends cry.

Ray acts coold hearted at first but deep inside he really nice and loves making people smile his the older brother type in the group.

Hikaru likes to feel needed. In the outside he has a unrestrained sexual craving when his bored and fools with people emotion expect for his frienda. In truth his lonely and cares for his friend feelings

All we wanted is for people to understand what happend and how we really are as people. After all we have feelings too we put up this act so people wont enter are world. Their are two type of worlds for us one where only the sins are and the other people.

Haruka pov

Shinning had called me to his office. I head it out to shinning and knocked at his door." Come in" I hear him say.
"Why did you call out here sir" I say kind if annoyed. "Shinning why did you call us here at this time" I hear someone says I turn around to see it was starish they notice me and natsuki is the first one to hug me
" Haru-chan" Natsuki says to me. I turn to see shinning who looks happy.

"What do you want i know you're planing something" I say " Yes, you see their a bad connection between Sins and Starish but mostly im worried about you and starish since you guys usted to be friends but now you seem to hate them" He say im getting annoyed "Get to the point" I say " You will go on a date with Starish each day of this week first mister Ittoki otoya" he says. "What!!" Me and starish say at the same time. Otoya starts to blush and starish look upset at otoya. "Fine" I say because i know i have no choice in the matter.

I leave the room and I bump into quartet night. "Oh hey Reiji, Ai, Ranmaru and camus" I say
" Hello haru how are you doing are you okay after the movie" Reiji say
" Yeah im fine im sorry if I worried you guys. I just came from Shinning office. I cant beleive i have to go on a day with starish for a week" I say and then i see quartet night upset and leaves fast... I wonder why?