I'm not a little kid

[Haruka pov]

Otoya and Syo both confessed their love to me but... It's already bad for me to think of them as friends... I promised I wouldn't the only ones I need are sins and nobody else matter... I can't betrayed since... They all I have I don't care If I have to leave everything behind just to be with stay with them... Besides they say they love me but I know they really don't love the really me without feeling sorry for us... They really shouldn't have trust me or have fall In love with me.
Remember even the devil was once an angel.

Sora pov

I notice Haruka eye's looked like she was crying It must have been STARISH fault. The more I see Haruka act like this crying because of them.... The more I- we lose her... One day maybe she going to truly forget about the promise we made that day and leave us for them. Haruka and the others are all I have after all... They're the only one who truly understand me and still treat me like a normal person... I can't accept the fact that were losing Haruka. Maybe I'm just jealous that out of all of us I'm the least one to have a chance with Haruka after all I'm only to her a little brother a kid that needs protection. I always wanted to do something for her like the others. Even to are fans I'm like the little kid In the group... Before I meet Haruka and the other my life was full of depression and suicidal thoughts and feeling useless like I couldn't do anything not even for myself.

Flashback: I was 8 years old before I was kidnapped and meet the other. I lived only with my father, my mother died when she gave me birth and because of that my father hated me he would always hit me and call me useless and that It should have been me that died instead of my mother. I was only a kid so I believe him and school didn't make thing better because I was bullied because of how I looked they would call me ugly. I soon develop a great depression at a young age I would start cutting myself at age 6. I hated coming home no matter how much hard work I did It was no good. I was still the useless kid who should have did instead of my mother he would trow glass shards at me... I was no good at anything I did. I always wonder what kind of person my mother was... Did she love... Or was she like my father... Did she regret ever giving me life and dying instead from heaven... I only knew what she looked like by the small picture I had picture I had of her she looked like a kind woman... My father would start to hit me when ever I mention my mother I always saw tears coming out of my father. I'm a Useless,the world most useless child ever that's why nobody ever loved me. One I had give in up I didn't want to live anymore or be with my father that hated me and ran away from my house I lived in streets for a while until I was kidnapped. Flashback over                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
but then I meet people who didn't think of me useless. Even though we escape but we end up losing someone Haruka never gave up. She never called me useless or anything bad to me. At first glance people might think she a bad person but that was not the case she was a good person who didn't want to get hurt or betrayed again. When we got out we only relaid only us no outsider. Haruka was the one who thought us music she said that when she was a kid someone important taught her music I was really happy when I learned music I finally found something that I'm good at and not being useless. Later she taught us how to fight and protect us... Even thought I was not the best compared like the other they never complied about me and leave me behind they would always wait for me and Haruka always gave me one of her smiles that made me happy and gave me hope that I could go it. Even when their where people in this life that we hated and looked down on us we never gave up because we were all on family but later I knew I should have had this feelings for her but I stilled did I never once regret ever falling for her. I never really planed on ever confessing to her because I always taught that she would always stay by are side... I guess not... Anymore at least...

I  walk up to her she must have been really tired since of STARISH about their dates. I hate them for taking the most precious thing to us."Hello Haruka" I saying forcing a smile on myself It always hard to fake a smile when Haruka and the other are around maybe because they know the really me and not some cheerful kid."Oh Sora I didn't know you were here when did you get back from you're meeting'' Haruka say's trying to act like her self but I always been watching her for a long time while she see me as a little brother."Oh the meeting was done early so I decide to come home early but... are you okay you look like you were crying'' I say while she looks down.''Oh me It's nothing you should worry about'' Haruka say's and then pets my head like a little kid. I grave her her hand put her close to me." I'm not a little kid Haruka I'm always here for you" I say I let go of her hand and then leave the room I glance for a moment to that Haruka looked shocked and surprised.

Haruka pov

What did he mean that his not a little kid his like my little brother that's why I always treated him like... Does he not like it?... 

time skip

What up with everyone today they look hurt when ever I mention STARISH do they really think that I would leave them for STARISH I wouldn't... Right?... No I shouldn't think hard about this after all I did...Their no turning back they should know that by now their all I have... It's true I been getting to close to them when I know I shouldn't but I would never leave them.