Like her too

Flashback 3 person

Haruka and the others were only 5-6 years old when they first meet in that cell.

Haruka : Where am i i don't get what's happening the last thing i remember is...

Light : Yeah i was walking home but then i don't remember that.

Hibiki : Hey!! What happening

Ray : It seems like where in the same boat.

Sora : I got a bad feeling about this

Hikaru : Yeah me too

Mika:...

??? : Don't worry it going to fine. I never got your name.

Haruka : Shouldn't you tell us your name first. And what going on.

???: Oh how silly of me. My name is Alice. And for where we are i don't know i just got here yesterday.

Light : Alice?

Haruka : My name... Is i don't have one.

Alice : You don't have one then what did your parents call you.

Haruka :...

Alice : Im sorry if you don't want to talk about it how about i give you a name.

Haruka : Me?

Alice: Yeah,how about Haruka nanami.

Haruka : That's a lovely name but that's the reason why i cant take it.

Alice :Why your a lovely person.

Haruka :...That's not true...

Alice : Why your pretty

Haruka : They supposed to be outside and inside. And im not.

Alice : Well i think everyone at some point did something bad but i think that you shouldn't give up your life because of you and everyone here is an amazing person.

Everyone:...

Haruka pov

I couldn't frogot what she told us when we meet first meet the first person who gave me a name and who showed me true kindness she knew nothing about us but accept us anyway she stayed postive in no matter what situation we were no matter what torture we went she stayed postive her smile was one of kind.

3 person pov

As time past all of them got close with each other they talk about their past and what they did.

Present day Haruka pov

Why did i start thinking of her everything we did was for her all the lies we told was to find to her it might be a silly reason but she gave us all a reason to live again their a chance she might have change or be dead but we must know what happened to her no matter what it cost so i hope they come and hate me because after we find out the truth we won't be seeing each other after what i did in the past after... Never mind im supposed to be practicing the piano.

Camus pov

I head to the piano room where i left something that not like me. As i head i heard someone playing the piano

It was amazing but it also feelt some sadness in it i poke my head to see who was playing it i notice it was that haruka girl that they wont stop talking about the i saw she was crying.

Haruka pov

Wierd im crying that song  was about my past when i was a kid and before i meet them why am i remember more and more. Will it ever stop. Then i notice someone was watching me i wiped out my tears it was Camus from quartet night.

Haruka : Please frogot what you saw don't tell the others okay

I was about to leave the room when he grave my hand.

Camus : Why were you crying.

Camus pov

Shit i don't know why im acting like this i mean this is not like me.

Haruka : Why do you care

Yeah why do i but for some reason i cant let go of her.

Camus : Im not the one worring about you its the others now tell me before i tell the others.

Haruka : Fine that song was about someone i cared about so much a friend who gave up everything for us and i lost her.

Its a girl good thing what why im i so happy about it.

Camus : You know if you want someone to talk about it im always hear for you.

Haruka : Thank you camus * Smiles* it means a lot to me

Uhhh it cant be that i like her too.

With Quartet night 3 per pov :

Quartet night was going to check on him because he was taking a long time so went they saw him they heard him say the he was in love with haruka. Reiji after hearing that he ran to camus.

Reiji : Is that true what you said about likeing her too.

Ai & Ranmaru : yeah

Camus :...Yeah...

Reiji&Ai&Ranmaru : WHAT!!

Camus : I like her too