Date with Ittoki Otoya

Haruka pov

What the hell Shinning me got on a date with starish and pretend like were friends and that me leaving them for the sins like none of that ever happen.

Anyways I haven't told the others. I'm going to tell them right now. Only light, Sora abd Hikaru are here right now the others are busy with that.
"Hey guys, Shinning said that for this week only I have to go on a date with starish today I'm going with Otoya "
I say to the guys at first they didn't react but after a few seconds they started to scream which was annoying but if Ray was here then he would be more annoying he was always over protected of me.

It takes me a long time to calm the guys down. I get ready, I really don't care what I look.

Otaya said he pick me up so I guest I just wait for him but knowing him he nervous about this date his always been like this even when we would work on his song when I would get close to him he would start to get nervous and turn red.

Otoya pov

I can't believe I'm going on a date with Nanami-san It's like a dream come true ever since I meet her I wanted to go on a date with her. Even though the others member of Starish are jealous that I will go on a date with Nanami- San I'll probably be punished when I come back but I don't care.I feel like their was something to do wait today I was supposed to visit the children from the the orphanage a promise I was promised I would see them today. Should I invite
Nanami-San she has been their before I don't think they would mind they loved her last time.

Time skip Haruka pov

Otoya called me saying that we should meet up at the orphanage he grew up in It's been a while since I last seen them I wonder if they remember me still? Where is he.? "Sorry I'm late" I look back and see Otoya.

Time skip

We get to the orphanage and the children starts to run up to otoya and pull him away, a young girl starts to pull me away to where Otoya is.

This kids really do love him they see him as a big brother.... Brother.

Otoya was helping the kids with learning how to read and write I want to help to. "Otoya can I help you" I say
Otoya at first looked surprised but then gave me one of his smile I was taken back for a second I haven't seen him smile like that to me in a long time I missed it. His smile were something that could make you happy no matter what bad day you were having.

I can still remember the first day I meet him his the reason why I came this far. Or that time I lost myself and I couldn't composed songs like I did before he was their and help me.
I owe a lote to him... Yet I only hurt him when I betrayed STARISH. I don't deserve to be friends with him I'm not good. "Nanami you really haven't change no matter if you denied it because you're still as kind as always that what good about you even know you're still kind" Otoya says to me I start to turn a little bit of red It very sweet about what he said to me. Why is he still kind to me even after what I did to them?

Otoya pov

I notice that Nanami- San is spacing out. I wonder what she thinking about the kids are really like my younger siblings. Does Nanami-San have any siblings?" Nanami-San do you have any younger or older siblings" I say.
When I said that I Nanami-San didn't look happy in fact she looked upset and sad. "No I don't I grew up alone without anyone to play" Nanami say.

Haruka pov

Yeah I had an older brother.

Flashback

I had lived with my mother and my older brother until I was 8. My mother was extremely abusive of me and she was a alcoholic and drug addict. My mother boyfriend would hit me, touch me. Their were times were mu mother would drown me and during the winter she would look me up in the shed. My mother would be very abusive because In the past my father would hit my mother until he was tired and left my mother alone taking care of children s. I  had a older brother named Toma he was the only one who treated me nice but one day he went missing he left me alone with my mother. One day my mother kick me out of the house I was walking in the streets when some man kidnapped me and after...

Flashback over Haruka pov

"Oh okay where do you want to go next" Otoya said. Wait what did he mean by next. "Huh what next" I said in confusion." For are date this is not the date that shinning wants, What about the amusement park" Otoya say.
I actually really like the amusement park and going their with Otoya is going to be fun.

We get to the amusement and start going in all the rides and games of course the last we need to go us the haunted house... I can do it right...

Me and Otoya get into haunted house I hold his not wanting to get separated from each other. Ever since we escape I always feel like the spirits of   those who didn't make it always falling us.

Then I feel a cold hand on my shoulder I knew it wasn't Otoya because his hand are warm and not cold. Before I knew it I ran and lost Otoya. I close my eyes and start shacking in a creepy room.
"Otoya... Where are you... I never meant to hurt you guys..." I say then I hear footsteps coming this way. "Nanami are you okay" I hear otoya voice and look up to see it was him I start to hug him. "I was so afraid" I say
"Okay lets go where almost close to the exit" Otoya say It made me feel calm I keep holding on to his hand and notice his red.
We finally get to the exit."Are you okay" Otoya say with a worried face his worried about me but why?
"Yeah i'm fine we should get going it getting late" I say and he agrees.

Otoya takes me home before he leaves I must ask him." Otoya why are you nice to me even after I betrayed you guys" I say looking down I look up to see Otoya that turning red.

Otoya pov

Why because I like no I love you more than anyone In this world. No matter how many times I get betrayed I won't stop my feelings from growing. I have to tell her before its too late.
"B-because I love you, I love you Nanami Haruka" I say I notice that she was surprised about what I said and turn red.

I return back to the master course everyone eyed are stairing at me.
"So what happen" Tokiya says in a cold way. I didn't answer because I didn't want them to know about me confessing to her." Answer" Ai say.
"Okay fine I confessed to Nanami I told her that I liked her" I say then I notice that the guys are really upset at me.

Haruka pov

I can't believe it he likes me. This is the first time someone has ever confessed to me before. I notice that all of them are home." Haruka are you okay you're face is red" Mika said.
"... Guys what do I do, Otoya confessed to me he said he likes me.." I say.
Light, Sora and Hikaru starts to freak out and look upset. While Hibiki, Mika and Ray look over protected like the next time they see him they would start a fight.