New feelings

(Reiji pov)

What she said surprised me she saw my fake smile she is the first to notice.
She kind of pretty when she is serious... Wait what am i thinking but her words really have meaning to me every words she said she meant it. Strange it's the first time im feeling like this i wondere why.

(3 person)

Director Jin : Okay so were going to film the part were kagura meets Shin for the first time.

Kagura/Haruka : You must be Shin.

Shin/otoya : Yeah,who are you. Are you one of my fans.*winks*

Haruka/Kagura : My name is kagura im not your fan as class president i need you to stop fooling around and distracting the your classmates the girls by flirting with them you guys need too be focus in class. That all i wanted to say to you.

Otoya/shin : i can't help it that im popular or that the girls keep on staring at me. Also i know what you really want you act this why but in fact your in love im right every girl is.

Haruka/Kagura : If you think all girls are in love with then your wrong by alot i have no need for guys who will doing anything for attention like you control your fan some of us are actually trying to study we cant because of fan's.

Otoya/Shin :...What just happend?

Director Jin : Cut that was amazing both of you otoya your the face that you made at the end was so real.

Otoya :.. Yeah

Sora : Haruka that was amazing you always had a thing for acting. I hope that if we become notice in this world that she know us  that it's us and we can see her again.

Haruka : Yeah that would be amazing i mean after all this time we finally get to see her even though maybe she won't like to see us for what we did but it was her idea that got us out of that horrible place and we got to be free. We did horrible things in the past even now just to keep are freedom and to see her.

(Otoya pov)

After we were done with the scene thought the part was short i can tell she is amazing acter i wanted to talk more to nanami-san so i went to look for her and i saw her talking to Sora a childhood friend of her and i hope that just it. I was wondering what they were talking about so i got closer.

Sora : Haruka that was amazing you always had a thing for acting. I hope that if we become notice in this world that she know us  that it's us and we can see her again.

Haruka : Yeah that would be amazing i mean after all this time we finally get to see her even though maybe she won't like to see us for what we did but it was her idea that got us out of that horrible place and we got to be free. We did horrible things in the past even now just to keep are freedom and to see her.

What did they mean by that i know we don't know anything about her past but what did she meant that they did horrible things to keep their freedom and to find her. Who's her? And horrible place it thought she lived with her grandmother if that not the case then what was her childhood like.

(Haruka pov)

After some time we were done with the first ep it was not to much. The heroine and the people meet Shin and Jumin for the first and some other stuff. We head home.

Mika : Haruka welcome back.

Sora : What about us.

Mika :...i frogot you were their

Light : Rude

(With quartet night 3 per pov)

Ai : Why is he so quite and making the weird face.

Ranmaru : What's his problem.

Camus : He has this stupid look on his face

Reiji :I-i-i w-was not thinking of her.   * blushes*

Ranmaru: Why is he blushing

Camus : Who said anything about a girl don't tell me you fall in love with some girl.

Reiji : She not just 'some girl' she is special i never felt this way about someone.

Ranmaru : Who's the girl?

Reiji : Haruka Nanami

Camus : Who's that

Ai : According to my data Nanami Haruka from the sins and she the heroine your lover in the drama your working on and in the past she worked from Starish as her composer.

Reiji : That ai for you knowing ,everything but how?

Ai : Tomorrow me and her are working on duet that were going to sing i did some research. But their something strange about her.

Camus : What do you mean

Ai : It's hard to explain but in the past i worked on a project with a members with Starish  and they talked about their composer but the information i found was the complet opposite they told me that she was "weak but her love for music was strong she was a kind hearted person who loved everyone" but that's the oppsite thing i got by reserching the only person who are close to her are the member. And why did she leave starish talked as they were the best friends if she this person who is kind hearted to everyone then why did she do that. And last the group name Sins as in The seven deadly sins, also known as the capital vices or cardinal sins, is a grouping and classification of
Christian Origin, of vices  behaviours or habits are classified under this category if they directly give birth to other immoralities. According to the standard list, they are pride,greed,  lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth which are also contrary to the seven virtues. These sins are often thought to be abuses or excessive versions of one's natural faculties or passions

Reiji : I don't know but i know that deep down in her heart she is that kind person... is she was not then how did her words moved my cold heart it's the first someone words made me actually made me to feel love and happy that was not fake i know she a good person maybe she has a past she does not want to talk about.

Ai & Ranmaru & camus : Lovesick boy