Date with syo

Haruka pov

Today my date with syo I haven't talk to him since I got mad at him. I was really mad at syo but... I can't come to hate him... Every time I see him and the others I can help but to remember the great memory we had...But things come and go, that's in the past and I can't let this feelings that I had for STARISH stop me from taking my revenge... Besides their no way I can't return to that life ever again... If they don't hate me right now, then when they find out surely they would hate me then... Thought It's not bad seeing them once in a while. I haven't forgotten about the real reason why I got close with them In the first place 

light pov

Lately Haruka has been more happy It must be because of them, We told her not to get attach  to them. Because she knows that when the time comes for her to leave the for good she be hurt not wanting to leave them. She hasn't forget on what the mission is for her she was supposed to get close to people so she can gather information. Idols have connection to important people, Haruka was chosen to go because she had a cold heart to outsiders but now It's different. She's change and I don't know if it's good or bad, I don't want for all her life to be revenge but I don't want her to leave me, us. When I first meet her I didn't think I would be here or fall in love with her she was this Ice cold girl who created a wall between herself and others she wasn't the only who created a wall we all did expect for Alice. She was the first true friend that Haruka made and open up she the one who gave her a name, I still remember the first laugh Haruka ever did we were all surprised but we all end it up laughing after that we became really close with each other even thought we were locked up and when trough hell we stilled tried to make the best out of it. I thought that she was beautiful when she would smile and laugh I wanted her to her smiling even when life was hard, I wanted to protected her smile at any cause. Haruka doesn't know this but her smile and the support that she gave me back then really meant a lote me after the home I grew up with. 

Flashback {Light's childhood]

The life I grew up wasn't easy before Haruka and the others, I didn't want to live. Why did I have to be born? Why was life unfair? I lived a hard life until I was 9 years old.

 I was born In a rich family with my mom, dad and younger brother. From the outside It looked like a normal and happy family but from the inside It was horrible, My mom was having an affair with my uncle. I never got love from my parents. My father was a drug addict who did illegal drugs and would rape the young maids that worked for us when he would come home most of the time he would be upset and come to my room and he would come into my room and he would hit me hard to the point where I couldn't show myself because I have bruises in my body If the public were to see, then my father would be in trouble and he would kill me for sure. One day my younger brother had committed suicide not only did I see my the moment he committed suicide but my parents didn't want the public to know that the youngest son committed suicide so they told the public died In a car accident but for some reason they decide to keep the corpse of my younger brother and hide It in my room as punishment for me being alive. One day my family was trowing a party I meet this girl she was from a rich family and slowly I fallen In love with her but she was only playing with my feelings they day I went to confess to her she humiliated me in front of many people after that my heart became cold. I was only a 9 at that time but I was starting to become popular with the girls I  always reject them In a harsh way. One day I got lost and end it up kidnapped. I was really scared and I knew that my parent's wouldn't care and just say I died In a car accident. 

flashback over

Now that I think about It that day wasn't the worst day of my life sure It was hell and painful but because of that I got to meet Haruka and the others. We all had horrible home's but because of that we were able to connect with each other. We all had are own story and If people were to find out then surely they would feel pity for us and look down on us and once they find out what we did after we escape, but to Haruka and the others we treat each other normally...If their such thing called 'normal'. That's why Haruka means so much to me and I can't afford to lose her... I don't want her to suffer like she did when she lost her. 

Syo pov 

Today the day I have my first date with Nanami I been waiting for this for a long time. That baster Otoya how dare he confess to her before I do. His not the only one thought I will make Nanami to forget the date that she had with Otoya... But I keep make her made with me. I mess up big time I'll make it up to her

Time skip

I pick up Haruka from her house in my car I tell the driver to go leave us at the movies. Haruka look pretty of course everyday she looks pretty but today she looks more pretty.
"Nanami-san... Umm sorry for the things I said before" I say. "No, I shouldn't have to react like that" Nanami say.

Haruka pov

Im not really mad him I should be because of what he said but... I really can't hate them... Why did shining wants this... I want this to stop as fast as possible before I really get attach to them more than I already am.

We arrived at the movies... I got this feeling like I already know what movie we are watching. He really likes hyuga and prince of fighting.

After the movie was done syo keep on talking about the movie, how long has It been since I seen him smile I was getting worried. I started to giggle
"H-hey" Syo say embarrassed.
"No It's nothing It just that I you look really cute when you were talking about Hyuga" I say and the Syo starts to turn red. "I-Im not cute" Syo say's,

Syo walks me home, he has all been like that he may look cute but he Is still a man. I don't know how many times Syo has protected me. I really did miss him.
"Hey Syo can I ask you a question" I say. "Yeah what Is It?" Syo say looking at me with his deep blue eyes.
"Well why aren't you mad at me" I say.

Syo pov

How can I be mad at you, sure at first I thought about you just as a friend but then later when I found out you were a big fan of HAYATO I thought I found someone who understand me. And If you didn't help me conquer my fear of heights I wouldn't even be here.
"Well It because... I love you Nanami for a long time and no matter what I will love you forever" I say.

Haruka pov

He likes me too, first Otoya then Syo who next. He kissess me on the cheek and then leaves.

Why, why are they leave in love with me? Im no good they deserve better then me Im not the girl they knew.
"Haruka!!" Hikaru say's he come up to me and hugs trying to comfort me. "...Hikaru... Why did It have to be me" I say.

Hikaru pov

I knew what she meant by that... She really shoudn't get to close with them, she only get hurt It's painful already to see her pretend that she doesn't care about them and ends up crying. It's painful to me to watch the girl I like be in pain. "It's okay Haruka It's not you're fault" I say to her trying to wipe off her tears.