You dont know her

Ray pov

Since that day we will never be the same people hate us. I though i will never meet people who will understand the pain i had but i meet them back then Haruka acted like the leader even when things were terrible their she was caring,Loyal,Honest and a great leader she still is but i wish that she will depend on us more. Haruka like an sister i had never had im afraid that the same thing will happen just like what happend to Alice. That's why i will protect them so Starish will pay for making one of my family members cry.

(I love bts. Jungkook is my favorite his just too cute)

Haruka pov

Im bored I have nothing to do it my day off. I would hag out with the others but their workin. I see Ray i walk up to him.

Haruka: Hey aren't you supposed to be at work.
Ray: Yeah but thought you be lonely all alone here so.
Haruka: So what?
Ray: So i was wondering when im done do you want to hang out later
Haruka : Yeah why not

Ray always been too kind even as kids while we were alone he is like a big brother in the group even tought im the leader. Ray always their whenever i lose myself like that time...

Ray pov

I have a meeting about my next music video. Then i saw 3 members of starish i wanted to go and punch them for what they did to Haruka but i didn't because i know if i punch them right now in front of this people then im going to be in trouble. The meeting was done finally Haruka waiting for me. A short blond person came up to me it was Syo and two other people follow him. Natsuki and Cecil great just my luck what do they want.

Ray: What do you want Shortie
Syo: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME
Natsuki: Syo calm down
Cecil: We came to take about haruka

Im almost at my limit with this people after all they did to haruka they still have the nerve to mention her.

Ray: And why should i tell you
Natsuki: Because were Haru-chan friends.
Ray: Friends? What do you even know about?
Cecil: We know she love music more than anything/anyone else .
Ray: Wrong
Cecil: What

It's true Haruka has great talents for music each one of has it but are talents is what helps us survive the thing. But the thing she loves the most is Sins and Alice that's why were doing this.

Syo: She loves her grandmother
Ray: Wrong
Syo: What

Haruka Grandmother she's the worst and besides Haruka only care for Sin if she act nice to anyone else it because she have to.

Natsuki:...  She loves cute things
Ray: Wrong

Haruka cute things no that's impossible the girl haruka acted around them is the a totaly diffrent.

Ray: See you guys no nothing about her unlike me i know everthing now leave her alone and if you dont then i will proboly have to kill you and im not joking around.

I head home haruka wating for me.

Haruka pov

Im so bored Ray late his never late. Oh wait his here.

Haruka: Ray why are you late.
Ray: Sorry lets go eat

We head out to eat it rembers me when we were kids.

Ray: Starish guys dont really know anything about you
Haruka: Well i did act like a diffrent person.