Chapter 3

LI was in the garden with my love. Watching Caius use his powers to rearrange the garden. He had his shirt off and I was stating at his stomach. Caius turns with a knowing smile and I blush. He comes over and sits beside me. "Caius?" I ask. Caius smiles. "Yes my queen?" He asks. I lean up and press my lips to his. Caius smiles and kisses back. "I love you Caius. Promise me something?" I ask. "Anything." Caius responds. "Never leave me like him. Please." I whimper. "Bella. Look at me." Caius orders. I look up at him and meet his beautiful eyes. "I will never leave you like he did. I promise you. With all my heart. Ok." Caius says. I sniffed and nod. "Ok." I smile. Caius smiles back and I hug him once more. "I am so sorry." Caius whispers stroking my hair. "It wasn't your fault Caius." I whisper. Caius sighs. And I place my hand on his cheek. "I miss the old you bell. The happy. Bubbly. Shinning you. It's all my fault. My fault." Caius whispers. Venom welled up in his eyes. I bury my face in his chest and cry. "Shhh I know. I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Caius whispers. "No Caius. I wish I could be that girl again. But I don't know how." I cry. " It's ok my little star." Caius whispers. "I', here for you Bella. I'll always be here for you bells." Caius whispers. Slowly I look up at him. Caius gently caresses my cheek and I lean into his cold hand. His touch felt amazing. "Caius please. Promise me you never key anything happen to me." I whisper. Caius pulls me close. "I promise. I will never let anything happen to you." Caius says kissing my hair. I smile but shiver slightly. Caius laughs and drops his cloak over my shoulders. I sigh contently. "Come. Let us go inside." Caius says. I nod and look up at him. Before I can even ask Caius lifts me up. I smile and shift in his arms until I comfortable. Caius chuckles and strokes my hair before running to my room.

"Caius?" I ask. Caius looks up from his book. "C-Can i sleep in your room from now on?" I ask. Caius smiles and nods. "If that is what you want." Caius says. I smile and bury my face into his lap. "Thank you." I whisper. Caius strokes the back of my head. "Always my little star." Caius says. I grip him tighter. Then an idea forms in my head I look up at Caius and smile. Caius sees this and asks "What?" "Nothing I was just thinking how good you would look with short hair." I say Caius grumbles and hug him tightl "please?" I beg Caius grumbles a no but I nuzzle him. "Fine." He says. I smile. "Thank you." I whisper

"Daddy can we stop training for today. I'm a bit tired?" I ask daddy. Daddy smiles and nods. "Of corse Bella." Daddy says. I smile and kiss his cheek before slowly walking with him at normal pace, human pace, to his study. I curl up in daddys lap as he reads quiet,y. Then Caius comes. Daddy nearly falls out of his chair. "Caius what did you do?" Daddy laughs. "Ask your daughter." Caius grumbles. I speed over to him. "You look sexy." I whisper. This surprises Caius. And daddy. Caius hugs me tightly and I smile. "You owe me. Bog time my star." He grumbles and I laugh. Harder then I have in weeks. Caius tries to keep w frown his face but fails. He ends up laughing with me. I smile before kissing caus and returning to daddys lap. I rest my head on his shoulder and take daddys hand. Daddy looks at me and I drop my shields. Daddy sighs but forces a smile. He hugs me tightly. I wide slightly. Daddy loosens his grip. "I'm so sorry Bella." Daddy whispers. I kiss daddys cheek. "It's ok daddy. No more fighting ok?" I say. Daddy nods. " No more fighting." Daddy repeats.