Escape

It's been months now since I was stuck there with Jack. I was getting used to seeing his face, he still liked to scare me for the fun, though... I didn't find it fun at all. Ever since that time I 'fed' him, he had been acting nicer to me and he only rarely scared me. I, myself, was becoming fond of Jack, too. It seemed that Jack is not who I thought he was.

"Do you like The legend of Zelda, (F/n)?" Jack asked me
"What? No, I'm not a video game person. I'm more of a reader." I replied
"Haha! Nerd."
"Shut up."
"So what sort of stuff do you read?"
"Anything and everything," I said "I am a fast reader."
"I can imagine."

"Breakfast" Shouted a woman at the door of our cell.
I smirked. Jack looked at me, confused.
"Wh-" I covered Jacks mouth, interrupting his sentence.
I switched my mechanical voice box to make me sound like a small girl.
"AAH! HELP ME HELP ME!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME HE'S GOING TO HURT ME!" I cried.
I heard the woman run away from the door. I changed my voice back.
"Nice try." Jack laughed.
"Wait." I whispered.
A few minutes later, a group of people, 2 males and 3 females, all in uniform, came storming through the door. One of the women had a key in their hand. The key to cell 91.
I charged towards her and kicked her to the ground. Two others came running towards me to stop me, but Jack soon began attacking them. I kneeled down and grabbed the key out of the woman's hand and proceeded to stab the woman in the throat multiple times until there was no sign of movement from her. I stood up and attacked the others, all one by one, we killed them together.

Once they were all dead, Jack grabbed my hand tight. I looked at him for a moment before I broke the silence.
"Let's do this!" I smiled
"Yeah."
And we began making our way out of that prison.