Kitty pt. 1

"(F/n)!(F/N)!"

My eyes slowly opened to a bright, blinding light, blocked by the head of a dark figure.

"Y-You're awake!!" The figure said, hugging me tight.

"Jack... Where is Jack...?"

"I'm right here, (f/n)... You're okay now."

"J-Jack.."

"Yes... I'm here..." He whispered.

It was Jack, maskless. I hugged him back, and closed my eyes. The warmth of his body and arms around me was so comforting and warm.

I suddenly came to my senses and widened my eyes, blushing; I pushed Jack off me.

"NGH! Pervert..." I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

"Pervert?! What-"

"Something feels strange. Is there something on my head?" I slowly reached for my head.

"Hey! Aren't you hungry??" Jack exclaimed, gently grabbing my wrist to stop it from reaching my head.

I looked at Jack and glared. Something was suspicious, why won't he let me touch my head?

"WHAT'S THAT?!" I shouted, pointing to a door behind Jack to distract him; he looked in the direction exactly as I planned so I quickly put my hand on my head. It felt... fluffy. Like the ear of a c-... Wait...

Oh.

My.

God.

My face went numb from the blood rushing into my cheeks. Jack had immediately realized I was trying to distract him, but when he looked back it was too late. He went red too.

"L-LISTEN I DIDN'T DO THIS--!" He tried to explain.

"WHY DO I HAVE CAT EARS?!"

"LISTEN, NO- MY FRIEND DID IT WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!"

I looked at my back, and to complete; a black tail.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"CALM DOWN, (Y/N)!! I'LL FIX THIS!"

---------------------------------

Wow, it's been so long. Sorry guys, this will have to lead onto a part two. I haven't had much time to do this.