Kitty pt. 2

"CALM DOWN, (Y/N)!! I'LL FIX THIS!"

There was a sudden loud noise behind Jack. Our heads turned to the direction the noise came from; there was a boy, he was just a little shorter than Jack. He had brown hair, goggles on his head and had a waffle in his mouth, and he wore a brown hoodie with a dull blue hood. The boy had kicked down the door and was now approaching Jack and I.

"W-Would you look at th-that?" The boy said, twitching.

"Toby-" Jack was cut off.

"THE PRINCESS IS AWAKE!!" Shouted the boy.

Then a very short girl charged into the room wearing a black sweater and bright gold lipstick.

"SHE'S AWAAAKE!" The girl said with the widest smile. She charged in my direction.

I panicked and grabbed Jack, using him as my shield.

"Hey now! Goldy, Toby, calm down! Can't you see she's scared?!"

I was scared, but only slightly. I closed my eyes and clung to Jack; he looked at me and sighed. Suddenly I was grabbed by the other boy, 'Toby', and pulled into a tight hug. He began to whisper in my ear.

"You're a cute one... I hope we can have some f-fun together~..." His words made me shiver, by now I was more scared than before.

Jack took Toby by the hair and launched him into a wall, then snatched me back. I turned and hugged Jack like tomorrow wouldn't come. Toby got up.

"J-Jackie, now... Don't k-keep all the fun to yourself!"

I wouldn't have guessed what Jack's response would be...

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND, BACK THE FUCK OFF...!"

Jack had a mask to cover his face, but by mine you could see how embarrassed I was by what Jack had said.

'S-SINCE WHEN?!' I thought. I said nothing as Jack's words could save me from these creeps.

And the next thing I knew, I was being kissed by Jack. At first I wanted to stop, but feeling his lips against mine gave me a feeling of great happiness. He had thrown his mask to the ground and kissed me. It was how he showed the others he had 'claimed me', I guess.

---

Guys check out my truth or dare book!

Goldy is the OC of Harmony!! (Quotev)