Part 1

The story begins with a big bungalow at seashore of Mumbai, so many peoples were gathered there wearing white clothes, seems like it was a condolence for anyone.

Black car reached at the gate, a well muscular guy open the gate hurriedly and rush towards the house. As he reached at the entrance he saw his dear uncle, who was no more with them was lying in hall covered by a white sheet. His eyes were filled with tears, he lost his strength as his eyes fall on the person laying there without life, he just sat like lifeless person when Rahul saw him, he ran towards him.

"Ammy, Ammy, listen, idhar dekho meri taraf, Ammy" (yes, he was Armaan Malik) he knew that Armaan was very close to his dad and it could be a shocking state for him.

"Bhai, chachu" he was just able to utter this much and hugged Rahul tightly, both were crying which make others emotional.

No doubt both Armaan and Rahul was very close to Mr. Ravindra Malik (Armaan's chachu and Rahul's dad), he was S.P. of Mumbai and both Armaan and Rahul was police officers but no one knew that they were Secret Agents of India. Ravindra had some doubt of being attacked by a Gangster, who was searching for Armaan that's why he send Armaan to London by making some excuse of work without informing anyone and he himself used his car which was attacked by the goons assuming that it was Armaan inside it.

Rahul got some clues somehow but he was little late coz his dad was attacked till then, he rush to meet his dad in hospital who told him something and gave some clues and left them alone moving to other world.

Since Rahul was bigger than Armaan, he somehow controlled himself as he knew t will be very tough to handle ARMAAN MALIK.

Armaan was doing rituals with Rahul and was silent, which was silence before storm. Billy, Ananya, Nikki tried to talk him but he didn't say a single word.

Next day, he came down from his room, everyone was worried looking towards his bloodshot red eyes, they knew very well that Armaan was awake whole night. He came straightly towards Rahul, who was sitting sadly holding his head. Armaan hold his hand and drag him towards basement, everyone sighs coz Armaan only goes there to release his frustration.

"I just hope Rahul use sambhal le" Ananya said.

"Don't worry mom, Rahul bhai unhe sambhal lenge" Nikki said.

On the other side, Armaan bring him inside and standing directly infront of him and asked "HOW?" this was the word which he said after very long time.

Rahul can understand the level of anger boiling inside him, but he would have to control him else he can do anything in anger, afterall it was the matter of his beloved chachu.

"Armaan dekh meri baat sun, aisi koi baat nhi hai jo tu samajh raha hai" Rahul said "mai search kar raha hu na" he said and tried to left from there.

But Armaan was smart enough to guess his lie, he didn't said anything just start punching his punching bad furiously,which hold Rahul's step.

He came towards him running and tried to stop him, but he shoved him away and keep on punching.

"Stop it Ammy" Rahul shouted.

"why my chachu bhai? What did he do?" he was in tears which make Rahul emotional.

"he was my dad Ammy" he said and Armaan hugged him tightly.

Both brothers cried their heart out coz they knew they can't be like this infront of family.

"okay, tujhe jan na hai na kya hua tha, I'll tell u but u'll have to control ur anger and we will have to work in a planned way" Rahul said.

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें