Part 2

They reached at the location quickly coz Riddhima took a shortcut and enter inside, it was a bar filled with many teenagers, they were dancing crazily on music.

Armaan Riddhima sneaked inside as only couples were allowed while Rahul wait for them in car, he was almost ready to start the car as anything could happen there so they will have to rush fast.

Inside, Riddhima showed a man to Armaan and signed. They both hold their glass and Riddhima act like a drunk girl, she stumble near the chair of that goon and Armaan apologies him making her sit near by chair. Goon smile looking towards her and gets a call suddenly. She asked Armaan to get a drink while herself tried to listen his conversation.

After having enough information she left the place, goon saw her leaving with Armaan in quite stable state and become surprised but soon leave that thought and enjoy himself.

They left the place and Armaan was smiling remembering Riddhima's act.

"What?" Riddhima ask through eyes.

"Nothing" he just shook his head.

"C',mon Armaan spell the beans ok" Riddhima said while glaring him.

"Arey, means you acted very well. Mujhe nhi pata tha ki tum itni achhi acting kar logi and the way you were listening his conversation, Thank God kisi ne nhi dekha warna pata nhi kya hota" Armaan said and she smile on his comment.

"thanku but kuch jyada nhi hota bas thoda sabak sikhana padta un log ko then back to work" Riddhima said with a smile and Armaan again get lost into her beautiful smile.

They reached guest house and discuss their next step.

"ok guys, kal Rohit sham 5 baje milne wala hai is goon se at Sienna Bar aur hame waha pahuchna hai 4 baje but uske pahle ek kaam aur karna hai.

"kya?" Armaan asked.

"Wait" she called someone and talk for few minutes "ok then, I'll be there beside you but ye baat kisi aur tak nhi pahuchna chaiye, ok bye"

"what????" Armaan and Rahul both were looking towards her with a frown.

"Nothing, just a way to enter inside the bar" she said "ok then, see you guys tomorrow at bar, I'll be there in my own way." and left from there.

Next day, Armaan and Rahul get prepared for their first encounter with Rohit Khanna. Since Rohit knew both of them thus they change their disguise.

Both reach at the Sienna Bar on time but become little tensed as Riddhima was nowhere to be seen. Rahul become doubtful whereas Armaan was looking around to have a look of Rohit Khanna.

"Ammy, Ridhhima abhi tak nhi aai" Rahul said.

"C'mon bhai, she said na she will be there, I'm sure wo aa chuki hogi yaha" Armaan said.

"tujhe bada pata hai" Rahul again teased him.

"Yeah, atleast uski baato se nhi lagta ki wo aise time pe cheat karegi and,,," before he could say anything else some dancers came on stage and start dancing.

Ridhhima was among one of them, she saw them and smile lightly while Armaan also saw her.

"Dekho waha hai wo" Armaan said pointing his finger towards Riddhima.

"OMG! This girl is really something." Rahul said.

"Ha bhai, hame to bas aaj Rohit ko dekhna tha and proofs chahiye the uske illegal works k, uske liye Riddhima ko itna kuch karne ki jarurat nhi thi." Armaan was also getting confused.

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें