Part 3

"You know Armaan, you are the first person who read the emptiness of my eyes in a single meeting which I hide from others. I know I can trust you, may be more than myself, first time in my life as you also know the pain of loosing someone close to you" Riddhima look towards him and said.

Armaan was shocked how much she trust him, he was not getting words to convey his feeling to her, that she was much more than a helpful friend for him, much more than anything else, her tears were affecting him badly and he feel like holding her tight and remove every pain of her life just to see her smile, the sweet and innocent one.

Armaan was busy in his thought when her voice bring him back.

"We were living happily Armaan, the happiest family i think, mai, mom dad, bhai Sid and bhabhi Tammy aur us time Anjie di and Atul jiju v aaye the for my upcoming birthday. We were coming back from a temple happily as my birthday was after 2 days, bhai and dad decided to gift me this bungalow and it was a surprise for me. Suddenly, a car overtake our car and some goon came out and kidnap all of us. They took us to some random place and when we ask who they are?, two men came with gun and sit infront of us they were Rocky and Rohit khanna.

Rohit was looking towards me lustily and bhai, stand infront of me blocking his view.

Rohit said "Dekho Mr.Shashank, mere bhai ka dil aa gaya hai tumhari beti pe aur ham tumhe yaha shadi ki baat karne bulaye hain"

"What? Are you out of your mind, koi aise bulata hai kya shadi ki baat karne, aur mai tumahre jaise goon se kabhi na hone du apni beti ki shadi." Shashank said in furious voice.

Sid and Atul was also getting angry, but Shashank hold them back.

Rocky said "kitna v uchal lo tum log, but shadi to mai tujhi se karunga aur shadi na sahi lekin suhagr,,,,,," before he complete his sentence Riddhima slapped him hard on his face.

"Pahle ladki ko repect dena seekho, fir kisi se baat karna" she said pointing her finger on him.

"Teri himmat kaise hui mere bhai ko thappad marne ki" Rohit hold her hairs and Sid shove him away from Riddhima.

Sid and Atul beat some goons and hold their guns, pointing a gun on Rocky and other on Rohit they came outside, they sit inside the car and shove them.

They came at Gupta Mansion and everyone was worried what was gonna happen.

At Rohit's place ,

"Bhai mujhe wo ladki chahiye, har haal me chahiye" Rocky was very angry.

Rohit was remembering how they kept gun on his forehead. He somehow said Rocky that Riddhima will be his when he will come back from India after doing a work and send him India that day only.

Next day,

Everyone was trying to act normal, Shashank called for security and they were on their way but before that Rohit ask his goon to attack Gupta's in Gupta Mansion and kill everyone present there.

Shashank was getting some bad vibes, he took Riddhima and went towards basement "Ridzi tujhe meri kasam beta, yaha kuch v ho tum bahar nhi aaogi, aur yaha se jab v nikalogi seedha Reema beeji k paas jaogi, tumhe pure parivaar ki kasam, and don't worry I'll handle everything here, we'll be fine he said and shut the door of basement.

Riddhima called him but didn't get any reply, she somehow open slit of a rooftop and become shocked to see goons, they were shooting everyone mercilessly, her eyes popped out and tears form in her eyes she was standing like a lifeless body, she saw death of her father mother, bhai bhabhi, di jiju and still standing there. Since, goon wasn't aware of Riddhima's presence and he was asked to kill everyone presnt there so he thought no one is left and leave the place.

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें