Part 6

Riddhima was standing keeping her hand on her heart controlling her heartbeat and Armaan on other side, she open her eyes on his voice.

Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se.

She smile on him and slowly open the knob just to see him looking towards the door with love in his eyes. She slowly come forward.

Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se.

Armaan move around her while singing and she was lost in him. he came close to her and put his index finger under her chin and make her look towards him while he smile mischieviously winking at her.

Teri mohabbat se saanse mili hai
Sada rehna dil mein kareeb hoke.

She move to other side smiling on his act, her heartbeat was racing like hell, she was having this feeling for the first time in her life which was giving her goosebumps.

Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se.

Riddhima shove him little away and turn around while Armaan hold her hand when she tried to leave.

Teri chahaton mein kitna tadpe hain,
Sawan bhi kitne tujh bin barse hain,
Zindagi mein meri sari jo bhi kami thi,
Tere aa jaane se ab nahi rahi.

Armaan sang with all his feeling which make her emotional, she turn towards him and hugged him tightly making him smile cutely. She knew very well that coz of her previous act Armaan goes through a emotional turmoil.

Sada hi rehna tum
Mere kareeb ho ke
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se.

He also hugged her tight trying to believe that she is with him, near him for him, his eyes get moist.

Baahon mein teri ab yaara jannat hai
Maangi khuda se tu wo mannat hai
Teri wafa ka sahara mila hai
Teri hi wajah se ab main zinda hoon.

She came out of hug and smile looking towards him, she slightly wipe his tears and make him smile by kissing his cheeks.

Teri mohabbat se zara ameer hoke
Churaya hai maine kismat ki lakeero se
Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se.

She make him sit on bed and look towards him lovingly. She thought to bring some water for him and turn around but he hold her hand making her look towards him. he shook his head in "no" means not to go to which she smile on his act.

Teri mohabbat se saanse mili hai
Sada rehna dil mein kareeb hoke.

But he suddenly drag her towards himself making her fall over her but during that his wound hurts, although he posed as if he was fine but he got hurt while fighting.

"Ouch,,,ahh!" he said lightly.

"Oh! Sorry Sorry Armaan, I'm sorry, let me see" she said slowly getting away from him.

"Nah, it's okay" he said holding her hand, he don't want her to leave.

"Armaan, I'm not going anywhere, let me see" she said strictly making him leave her hand with a pout.

She observe his wounds and get angry as he was not fully recovered till now and start fighting already in that condition.

"Why you are always trying to act like superhero ha? Puri tarah theek v nhi hue ho and start fighting with goons." She said making him scared, that strict Riddhima was back.

"Wo,,,,Wo mai to bas,,,,,,," Armaan tried to say something but stop in middle.

"Mai to kuch nhi Armaan, just stay like this okay" she said making him gulp hard.

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें