Part 20

Epilogue

  After one year,

Armaan was in Bangkok investigating a case and Riddhima was with Mallik's at home. Rahul was handling work in India and Muskaan was busy handling her cute baby which was just a month old and apple of everyone's eye in Mallik Mansion. Riddhima was spending quality time with her new family and enjoying all the love of family.

Baby Raon was heart of Armaan and Riddhima, they never get bored adoring him and cutely play with him in babyish tone. Muskaan was much free coz of Riddhima as she use to handle Raon whenever she gets time.

Armaan was coming next day but no one knows about it except Rahul. Armaan decided to surprise everyone by his sudden arrival as he didn't get much time to spend with Riddhima coz he was hell busy in his duty and hardly get time for family. Riddhima was also working with them but she prefer her family first coz she get them after spending a lot alone time thus she help them in several cases but don't want to handle anything alone.

Everyone was having breakfast next day when Rahul gets a call but disconnect it looking towards everyone. He did same thing for 3-4 times getting Riddhima's attention as Muskaan was holding Raon thus she didn't noticed this while Ananya Billy was busy having their breakfast.

Rahul excuse himself pretty soon and move towards hall receiving the call, Riddhima's mind was working fast and she also follow Rahul while sipping her juice.

"Ha bolo, kya information hai?" Rahul ask "What? That gangster was planning to kidnap Armaan from airport, what the hell.... Ab mujhe kisi se baat karni padegi coz I'll be out with Commissioner at CM's place, hamari bahut jaruri meeting hai." Rahul said and cut the call.

"Ab kya karu, waha v jana jaruri hai aur Armaan se contact v nhi ho sakta coz this mission is confidential and I don't know Armaan kab aayega, kisko bolu" Rahul was busy murmuring and Riddhima gets shocked listening to him.

"Rahul bhai" Riddhima called him shivering by the news but she control herself.

"Arey Riddhima tum? Kya hua?" he asked getting back to normal.

"Bhai, Armaan kab aayega? And what was that call, kidnapping Armaan? Please mujhe bataiye" Riddhima asked with tears in her eyes.

"Arey bachha don't worry kuch nhi hoga Armaan ko, mai hu na kuch nhi hone dunga mai" Rahul said patting her head.

"Aap mujhe ye to bata do ki Armaan kab aayega fir jab tak aap busy rahoge I'll keep noticing everything" Riddhima said.

"That's right Riddhima, I think you'll be best for this purpose but the problem is we don't know Armaan kab aayega" Rahul said.

"Koi baat nhi, wo do din baad v aaye to v, mai puri nazar rakhungi" Riddhima said and left.

Rahul stood there smiling on their love one was trying to give her beautiful surprise but his condition was that Riddhima should be unaware of it and here Riddhima was ready to wait for him infront of airport.

They were watching everything outside the airport as no one will be able to eneter inside coz of strict checking.

Armaan came out of plane and receive few msgs when he switched on his cell phone but that number was only known to Rahul, he read and replied few msgs then waited for 5 minutes.

Rahul received Armaan's msg and called Riddhima.

"Hello" Riddhima receive the call.

"Hello Riddhima?" Rahul said.

"Hello ha bhai boliye" Riddhima said.

"Hello, I'm not getting your voice, hello Riddhima" Rahul said.

"Hello Rahul bhai I can hear you, boliye" Riddhima said.

"Hello Riddhima it's very important information, come in network, hello, hello" Rahul pretend as if he is not getting her voice.

Riddhima move towards her car and Rahul called Armaan then cut immediately. Armaan got his answer and left the airport covering his face with cap, Riddhima didn't notice him, he look towards him with smile and left.

"Hello Rahul bhai" Riddhima said.

"Ha Riddhima may be Armaan aaj raat ko pahuche, to you will have to be careful" Rahul said.

"OK, bhai don't worry" she said and cut the call.

On the other side Armaan reached home, everyone was shocked getting him infront of their eyes. Armaan met everyone and hugged Raon with lots of affection.

"Hey baby, kaishhhha hai mella bachha" Armaan talk Raon while kissing his cheeks and he giggle.

Armaan handed over lots of gifts for everyone coz once again he completed his task and everyone was happy for him.

"Riddhima to kahi bahar hai" Ananya said.

"Bahar nhi hai mom, wo meri protection k liye airport pe hai aur mai nikal aaya chori se, and abhi uska surprise bacha hai" he share his plan to everyone.

"Armaan tu bahut pareshan karta hai us bachhi, wo khud hi tere liye itni fikar karti hai aur tu" Ananya scold him.

"Areyyy mom, to mai compensate kar raha hu na, thoda sa pareshan karne k baad bahut sari khushiya v to hain" Armaan said.

He asked Rahul about something then left his home.

After like 2 hours,

"Riddhima Armaan Mallik" Riddhima receive a call from unknown number.

"Yes" Riddhima sounds professional.

Armaan smile by her voice and start a recorded voice clip.

"Kya baat hai apka pati aaya nhi abhi tak?" Riddhima become shocked.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Kya fark padta hai, the news is apka husband jyada smart ban ne k chakkar me fas gaya, mujhe pakadne chala tha aur ab mere hi kabze me hai" someone said from the other side and laughed.

"W,,,,What?" Riddhima become scared but compose herself "Aur tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumhari faltu bakwas ko sach maan lungi"

Armaan smile on his intelligence.

"Pretty intelligent Mrs.Mallik, khair koi baat nhi, lo baat kar lo apne pati se" armaan shouted loud as if someone was beating him "Le bula apni wife ko yaha"

"Mia use yaha kabhi nhi bulaunga" Armaan said in painful voice.

"Armaan" Riddhima cried then wiping her tears she asked "Kya chahte ho tum?"

"Tumhe ek address msg kar raha hu, agar apne pati ko zinda dekhna chahti ho to bina kisi ko kuch bataye yaha pahuch jao, aur ha hame pata hai Rahul Mallik k bare me v so don't even dare to call him, hamari puri nazar hai tum pe" he said and cut the call.

Riddhima got msg and she left in hurry without informing anyone, she was tensed coz the address was quite away from the place where they live and it was outer silent area.

"Beta Armaan bahut maar khayega tu use itna pareshan karne k liye" Armaan murmur to himself then start his work.

Riddhima reached at the place and it was getting darker she can't idenrify the palce, she was just following instruction.

"Park you car and follow the arrows" she get a msg.

She came out and open flashlight of her phone still she only follow a beam of light, she found an arrow indicating towards a direction. She wonder why there wasn't any light but coz of Armaan she came out of her every fear. She was following arrows and sometimes feel like she was walking upward but leaving every thought she just wanted to reach upto Armaan.

She reached upto a place where a note was kept.

"Kya baat hai Mrs.Mallik aap to pahuch gai apne pati ko bachane, ab dekhte hain"

She took that note angrily and tear it in frustration, suddenly her eyes fall on a switch board she move forward and press the button.

As soon as she pressed the button, she was moved to a different room automatically before she can register what happened a dim light cover the whole room then proper light. She closed her eyes by the light then slowly open it, she looks around and kept her hand on her mouth being surprised.

She was standing on a circular stage wholly covered with rose petals, beautiful lights and light music. She was not getting anything, her mind was struck on Armaan thus came towards the room where she reached first. It was all decorated with lots of orchids and roses, candles and their pics all over the wall.

She scan the route from where she came and become shocked coz her every step was glowing like colourful glitering radium over dark background.

She was smiling forgetting why she came here, Armaan read her expression and came slowly from behind then hugged her.

Riddhima startle at first then smile feeling Armaan's touch and a smile form on her lips. Armaan hugged her tightly from behind and inhaled her fragrance getting her close after a long time.

Riddhima was about to hug him back when she remember his deeds, she become angry atonce and shove him away.

Armaan knew that this will be coming soon thus he was prepared. She pushed him back and he fall on rose petals.

"What was that stupid prank Armaan ha?" she was hell angry.

"ARey baby mai to....."

"Don't baby me right now okay,,,, tumhe bilkul v samajh me nhi aata ki mai kitna pareshan hu, aise kaun karta hai ha? Tumhe ek baar v mera khayal nhi aata?" she was having tears in her eyes.

Armaan knew that this time he went too far and apologies her but she turn her face away. He hold her hand and pulled her over him.

"Don't do that Armaan, tumhe pata hai tumne mujhe kitna dara diya" she said.

Armaan kissed her eyes sucking her tears away from her eyes "I'm sorry jaan, mai bas tumhe surprise dena chahta tha aur tumhare sath time spend karna chahta tha, I'm sorry I went far away" he said with a puppy sad face feeling guilty.

Riddhima smile looking at his face but suppress it "to uske liye tum aisa karoge" she said getting angry.

Once she realized she was with Armaan made her forget everything, how she came, what happened everything flew away from her mind, she loved whatever Armaan did, coz it was very special.

Armaan get up and blow some rose petals over her but she turn her face away.

Armaan hold her hand and move towards a side, he handle over a button to Riddhima, she looked towards him with a frown but he signed her to press it.

As soon as she did, her eyes become wide with shock, button fall from her hands and she look here and there not believing her eyes. It was a small mountain like place and they were standing on the top of it where single cottage was made in which they were standing right now. Cottage was totally covered with beautiful light and the way from where she came was also lighten up with beautiful red light sparkling radium footstep between them. Armaan Riddhima was written with coloured light bulbs in front of cottage and almost whole small mouatin was covered with different shades of light and bulbs giving a proper royal look.

She stood there being speechless as if she was rooted on the spot. Armaan came infornt of her and hold her cheeks lovingly.

Her twinkling eyes conveys how much happy she was, she hugged him tightly.

"I love you Armaan, I love you soooooo much" Riddhima said.

"I love you too baby" he replied.

"So, did you liked this mini hangout with your husband" Armaan whisper in her ears while hugging.

"I loved it Armaan" she replied and tried to come out of his grip but he hold her.

"Armaan" she whisper.

"Hmmm"

"Chhodo na" she said.

"Not any chance, itne din baad to tum mere itne paas ho, tumhe andaaza v hai maine tumhe kitna miss kiya, kaise raha mai itne din just coz of work mai tumse contact v nhi kar pata tha" Armaan said while keep hugging her.

"I know baby, but wo to hamara kaam hai na" she said.

Armaan pick her up and came inside, it was a beautiful cottage, and he went to a room where food was placed there for them, he made her sit comfortably over his lap and feed her while she smile and feed him too.

They laugh and talk over many topics.

"Armaan, ham ghar kab jayenge, kisi ko pata nhi hai ki mai kaha hu?" Riddhima said.

"ham kal jayenge and don't worry sabko pata hai ki ham ek sath hain" Armaan said and she look towards him being surprised.

"What"

"Ha" he pecked her lips and told everything.

Armaan lift her up and move towards a room which was again beautifully decorated with flowers and candles, very dim light.

Riddhima was looking every corner of the room feeling aww.....

Armaan lie her down and kissed her forehead, she smile and kissed his cheeks.

"Riddhima, meri ek baat manogi" Armaan said.

"HMM"

"Get ready in this dress" he gave her a dress and left the room.

Riddhima wonder what happened to him suddenly but took the dress and enter in washroom. She was smiling shyly as it was a beautiful but sexy dress, she wonder how come Armaan want her to get ready in that his fav sauce wala red colour dress. She get fresh and wear the dress it's zip was way to down and she wasn't able to zip it up.

Armaan look inside the washroom wondering why she was taking long time and become shocked as her bare back was towards the door and she was trying to hold the zip closing her eyes in frustration. His legs automatically move towards her and he touch her hands sensuously. Riddhima open her eyes then left the zip feeling shy, she turn around and look towards Armaan.

"Armaan tum jao na, mai aati hu" she said looking everywhere but not towards Armaan, her face was all red.

Armaan close the distance between them and hugged her, he place his hand sensuously over zip and close it kissing her bare shoulder. He was controlling his desire somehow coz Riddhima infront of him giving him no reason to stop.

"You are irresistible baby, only I know how hard it's for me to control myself" Armaan sucks her earlobes and said.

Riddhima closed her eyes feeling his kisses, she hold him tight feeling weak on her knees.

Armaan slowly kissed her neck, her shoulder making her close her eyes and pick her up.

He make her stood at a place and hugged from back side, then put her hairs to one side and whisper" HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.RIDDHIMA ARMAAN MALLIK" while kissing her ears.

Riddhima took time to register his words while opening her eyes but once she realized what he said she open her eyes fully looking towards the cake placed infront of her with a bouquet.

"Armaan, itni tension me mai to bhool hi gai thi ki mera bday Hai" Riddhima said.

"But mai kaise bhool sakta hu apni jaan ka bday" Armaan kissed her forehead.

"Thanku soooooooo much Armaan, I'm really happy" she hugged him tight.

She cut the cake and feed him, Armaan too feed her cake then kiss her lips licking the cake away.

She came out of his hug and asked "Mera bady gift?"

"Hmm, to apko bady gift v chahiye" Armaan said looking here and there.

"Don't you dare to forget my bday gift Armaan" she said.

"Ye to place apne dekha aaj, jis jagah pe aap ho wo personally apka hai Mrs.Mallik as your bady gift and ya one more thing" he said and make her wear a beautiful AR pendant imprinted with their small pics inside.

"Wowwww" Riddhima's smile got wide she was very happy.

"Ab apka gift to gaya Mrs.Mallik, now what about my return gift" Armaan hold her tight whispering almost over her lips.

Riddhima smile and close the distance between their lips before he can say anything else coz she too missed him a lot, missed to be in his arms, missed for being loved. She kissed him pouring all her feelings and he smile holding her coz it was really rare when she kiss him without any question.

They lie on bed kissing each other and forget everything, loving each other madly and making love fulfilling their desire and forgetting their feeling of separation. They mark each other as one for god knows how many time yet they feel like new. Their love and endless love for each other gave them strength to overcome from every difficulty and by the end of the day they stood together alongwith each other, getting love of everyone.

After spending quality of time together they came back to home, everyone feel happy coz AR were happy and their happiness was spreading all over the place.

They arrange a surprise party for Riddhima's bday and she smile happily when she eneter inside coz whole mansion was decorated beautifully for her bday, she feel blessed to get such a sweet family.

Armaan gave her another dress to get ready, it was off white colour beautiful gown and a beautiful net tiara which gave her a princess look, Armaan wore matching shirt and jeans looking dashing like always.

She cut the cake and enjoy with everyone, Armaan and Riddhima dance together alongwith Rahul and Muskaan. After that everyone joined them dancing crazily and Riddhima feel uneasy and she was about to collapse when Armaan hold her carefully.

"Riddhimaaaa" Muskaan shouted and they gather around her.

Armaan made her lie on bed and Rahul called doctor atonce.

"Bhai doctor aa gaye hain" Nikki came with doctor.

She checked Riddhima and smile, she came out and move towards Raon since she was their family doctor so they were sure about her.

"Doctor, kaisi hai Riddhima use chakkar kyu aa gaya" Armaan asked being tensed.

"Armaan, I think Raon ko koi aur v cahiye sath me khelne k liye" she said smiling.

Anaya hugs her getting her point and Armaan stood their being confused. Ananya hugged Armaan, he was about to ask but Muskaan register doctor's words and shouted loudly "OMG!!! Means Ridzi is pregnant, congooo Armaan hamare ghar ek aur baby aane wala hai, Raon ko company dene k liye" she hugged Armaan.

Armaan was smiling with tears when he get the point that he is going to be dad. He hugged his father and mother, Nikki Abhi, Rahul Muskaan and rush towards Riddhima.

"Armaan kya hua? Muskaan itni jor se kyu chillai, mujhe kya hua?" Riddhima asked while Armaan hugged her tight.

He kissed her forehead and said "Congratulations Mom to be" and look towards her.

She was confused but when she get his words her hand automatically move towards her flat belly, a feeling of motherhood took over her and she close her eyes feeling the tiny creature inside her womb. She smile and a tear escape from her eyes, she feels complete at that moment. Armaan know her condition and kissed her eyes and pecked her lips then her belly making Riddhima smile on his act.

Everyone enter inside and congratulates Riddhima she smile looking towards everyone's happiness holding Raon close to herself. Family celebrates.

Everyone take care of Riddhima and make her feel comfortable, sometime her mood swings don't allow Armaan to sleep properly but he was ready to do anything for his beloved wife and baby. After nine months, Riddhima deliver a beautiful princess copy of her dad's face and dimple while hazel green orbs of her mother. Everyone was happy in family and they celebrate every function in grand way while Raon was also excited looking towards her new born sister. Both childrens were growing in a happy and healthy environment.

Armaan and Riddhima smile looking towards the bundle of joy sleeping in between them keeping her hands here and there freely. Armaan kissed Riddhima's forehead then his baby Arima and sleep keeping his one hand over the baby and keeping Riddhima's head on other hand holding them close to himself.  

🎉 आपने Change Of HEART को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें