Part 12

Riddhima and Nikki were walking in garden holding their coffee mug while Muskaan was still sleeping.

"Yaar aaj alarm kyu nhi baja" Muskaan get up stretching her arms wide.

She looks here and there searching Ridzi and Nikki but they were nowhere to be found, she get shocked "MOMMMM" she shouted.

"Kya hua Muski kyu chilla rahi ho itna" she asked entering inside.

"Mom, Mom, apne Ridzi Nikki ko dekha, mere sath to soye the dono, subah subah kaun utha le gaya unhe, agar Armaan ko pata chala na to mujhe kachha chaba jayega" Muskaan keep on blabbering without listening her Mom who tried to say something but Muskaan k aage kaun bol sakta hai tab tak jab tak ki wo chup na ho jaye.

Nikki and Riddhima also come inside when they heard some commotion but burst out laughing when they heard Muskaan's scared voice.

"God Muski, relax, itna darti hai tu Armaan se" Ridzi said making faces.

"Nhi m,,,mai kyu darne lagi us se wo to bas tujhe dekha nhi to thoda tensed ho gai thi" she said sitting on bed with relax mood.

"Ha wo kya hai na Muski, tere alawa baki sab uth jate hain, infact Nikki and Ridzi v but you are really something, naak katewayegi meri ye ladki sasural jake" her mom scold her and she make faces.

"Don't worry mom, meri sasural me kisi ko problem nhi hai mere sone se" she said and ran towards washroom so that her mom give it a break.

"Is ladki ka kuch nhi ho sakta, beta aap log v ready hoke aa jao neeche, kuch guest v aayenge, shaam me tilak ki rasm karni hai aur hamne decide kiya hai yahi pe karne k liye" Mrs.Chadhha said and left patting Riddhima's shoulder.

They get ready in half an hour and came downwards to have breakfast.

"good morning baby" Armaan text Riddhima lying on sofa. He was busy watching her pic when Rahul called him for breakfast.

"Good Morning, by the way badi jaldi morning ho gai apki Mr.Mallik" she replied back.

"Morning to kab ki ho gai thi but tumhare dream se bahar aane ka mann nhi kar raha tha" Armaan replied her while having his breakfast and Rahul smirk looking towards him.

"Ammy pass me some butter" Rahul said.

Armaan being lost in msg pass paratha to Rahul and he pat his shoulder bringing him in reality "Ouch,,,,, bhai kya hua"

"I think this is butter" Rahyl said picking it by itself.

"Oh! Sorry, I was j,,,,,," Armaan was cut in middle.

"I know very well about your important work, hai na,umm shayad uska naam,,,,,"

"Bhai we have to leave fast, remember our case" Armaan didn't allow him to complete.

"yeah, lets go" Rahul got deviated easiy and they left.

"God! Armaan subah subah itne cheesey lines na bolo" Riddhima replied him and he smile.

"I'm always sweet, cheesey, yummie, tasty for you, anyways gotta go, take care baby, love you" Armaan replied and jump inside his car.

"Love you too, take care" Riddhima replied him and finish her breakfast.

They were sitting in lounge and few ladies come.

"Aaiye auntyji, ham apka hi wait kar rahe the" Mrs.Chadhha welcome them.

"Namaste aunty" they greet them while getting up.

"Inhi dono bachhiyo ki shadi hai, aashirwaad dijiye" she said and Riddhima and Muskaan took her blessing.

"Hmaesha khush raho bachho" she said and went with Mrs.Chadhha to look about arrangements.

"Ye aunty ko mom hamesha sari preparation dikhati hai, kisi v kaam k pahle, shayad inhe bahut knowledge hai rasm riwaaz ka" Muskaan murmured in Riddhima's ear and she smile.

"Arey ye kya" that aunty said being shocked which holds Riddhima's feet while Nikki and Muskaan left earlier.

"Kya hua auntyji, kuch kam hai kya" she asked.

"Apko pata hai na ki hamare yaha tilak ki rasm k baad chunari daali jati hai jode k upar to apne kyu nhi mangai, wo bahut jaruri hai warna bahut bada apshagun ho jayega" she said making her terrified.

"Arey maine bola tha kal Muskaan ko lane k liye, wo lai hogi, bachhe kafi late aaye the isliye de nhi pai hogi mujhe, mai rakh lungi aap pareshan na ho, baki sab to theek hai na?" she asked.

"Ha baki sab theek hai, bas tilak k pahle sab samaan ek jagah rakh lena" she said and left to talk with other members.

"OMG! Ab kya hoga, kal us fight ki wajah se Muskaan baad me kuch v nhi le pai thi and as
far as I remember there were no chunari. God kya karu mai, ye sab meri wajah se ho raha hai aur ye aunty v kitni strict hain kahi rasm k waqt kuch bol na de, I don't want any inauspicious point in our wedding, moreover Muskaan ko daat pad jayegi, kya karu,,,,,, plz God, show me some way" she was tensed and talking to herself suddenly something struck her mind "Yes, abhi to kafi time hai, mai khud hi le k aa jaungi tab tak and I'll on that security sensor till then" she said and rush towards their room, took her bag and rushed outside before anyone notice her.

She forgot to on the sensor and moved out.

Before entering inside the mall she remember and turn on the sensors online. As soon as she switched on the sensor Armaan got beep and checked it. He knew that Riddhima went out but why, it's tilak today then why out? He was busy thinking about that.

He called her but she was in lift so Armaan couldn't contact her due to network congestion.

"Damn it" he get up in frustration.

Rahul observe him being restless while interrogating Murie and come towards him.

"Kya hua Armaan?" he asked and Armaan told him everything.

"Don't worry buddy, itna tensed mat ho trust Riddhima, she is capable of holding few things" he said patting his back.

"I know bhai but I really don't want her to go through anything, I just want her to be happy" he said making him smile.

"then believe her, agar use kuch v alag laga to wo sab se pahle tumhe batayegi, so don't worry and focus here" Rahul point towards murie and Armaan went inside.

Riddhima search for bridal chunari and after like 10 minutes she select 2 of them one for her and other for Muskaan" she smile and text Muskaan so that she don't panic like morning.

Muskaan called her as soon she got her msg.

"Kya problem hai tujhe, abhi kal itni nautanki hui tujhe samajh me nhi aati hai, kisi ko leke nhi ja sakti thi, khud nikal gai lene, jyada dimaag kharab hai tera ha" Muskaan blasted as soon as she receive her call.

"Arey Muski, relax yaar, calm down, mil gai chunari, mai bs nikalti hu" Riddhima said.

"Koi jarurat nhi hai aane ki, wahi rah tu, baat mat kar mujhse, har kaam tujhe apne mann se karna hota hai" she was hell angry.

"Pizza?" Riddhima asked making her boggled.

"What?" Muskaan asked.

"Arey, I am asking Pizza will make your mood fine na with extraaa cheese?" Riddhima ask making her smile.

"Umm,,,,,,,,,," MuskaaN act as if she was thinking.

"Stop it Muski, I know that will be more than enough to cool your mind, I'll bring just relax" she said and cut the call while moving towards Domino's corner.

"Kya bakwas kar rahe ho tum, tumhe pata v hai na kya bol rahe ho" she stop by some voice.

"Listen agar ye khabar jhooti hui to Armaan Mallik Rahul Mallik ke sath tumhara v ticket kaat dunga upar wali samjhe,,,,,,,,,,, hmmm,,,,,,, itna sure" Riddhima get shocked when she heard Armaan and Rahul's name.

She immediately send her location to Armaan with msg and hide behind a pillar so that she can listen whatever that man was talking, she turn on voice recorder.

"Us Armaan Mallik ka dimag jyada chalta hai, Murie hamara wafadaar aadmi tha lekin us se v bulwa liya itna to baki sab v uske liye badi baat nhi hai, ab to dono ko sath me uda denge aur use pata v nhi chalega ki is pure racket ka mastermind mai hu" he said looking here and there if anyone notice him but he missed Riddhima.

"Dekho, pahle ki tarah unka plan hoga, dono alag alag jayenge, hame bewakoof banana k liye lekin is baar dono pe nazar rakhna Armaan aur Rahul dono pe, aur jiske v sath murie nikale mujhe batana, fir dono ka game khatam, ek bhai k baad dusraa to khud hi toot jayega" he said while Riddhima's eyes got wide by the news.

She saw Armaan coming towards them and text him to come from other side so that he couldn't get noticed by that man.

Armaan cover himself with hoodie and move towards her while looking away, that man was so busy in talking that he didn't even noticed Armaan. Armaan drag Riddhima towards himself and left the place.

That man suspect something and look towards the pillar but no one was there, he looked around and saw a couple and move towards them.

Armaan sensed that he was following them thus he turn Riddhima towards himself and kissed her suddenly before her whole face was seen by him, he slightly ruffle her hairs on her face and himself lost in the kiss.

Riddhima was too shocked to register what's going on, she haven't seen that man thus tried to move out of kiss as so many peoples were watching them but Armaan didn't allow her.

"Ye aajkal k ladke ladki v na, kahi v shuru ho jate hain" that man murmured and left the place while Armaan Riddhima were crowded by few couples and they were hooting on love birds.

Armaan was keeping an eye towards exit point, as soon as he left the place while covering his face, Armaan reluctantly came out of kiss and Riddhima was still shocked.

"What the hell Armaan" she scolded him slowly looking towards the people.

"What? I just wanna kiss you, after whole night it gave me life baby" he said winking at her.

"Armaan we are at public place, what's wrong with you man" she said holding his hand and coming towards him.

"OH! Koi nhi we'll do in privacy, chale ab" he said hugging her from waist while others hooted for them.

"You are really shameless Armaan" she said move towards Domino's.

"Riddhima, ruko to" he followed her while others also get busy in themselves "I mean why here, don't tell me mere ek kiss k baad tumhe bhook lag gai" he said pecking her cheek.

"Stop it Armaan, mai yahi aa rahi thi Muskaan k liye pizza lene when I heard that ma,,,,,,," she stop in middle when she realized something.

"Wait a minute, Armaan you came near and drag me out, did he notice me?" Armaan smile how fast she point out the truth " and he followed us in doubt and that kiss was just to deviate his mind and hide our face, ri8?" she asked being excited.

"Yes babes" he said holding her hand.

"OMG! It was really amazing, quite filmy too, but I loved it" she saoid and slightly pecked his lips in excitement then realize what she did and blush.

"Oye hoyee,,,,,,,,, your blush" he leaned towards her when she shove him away.

They order pizza and Riddhima show her phone to him, they get to know about his plan.

"But who is this man, ye tumhare peeche kyu pada hai" she asked.

"pata nhi" he was still doubtfull.

After their pizza, Riddhima drag him towards control room.

"Hello, abhi 1 hour pahle ki video footage dekhni hai hame apke umm,,,,," Riddhima said while looking towards screen "camera no.8 ki" she said making them boggled.

"Excuse me mam, hame allow nhi hai footage show karne k liye, aap hain kaun" guard said getting up.

"Police, it's an emergency"Armaan said and they co-operate with them.

They got gimpse of that man but he was also in a hoodie, Armaan tried to figure him out.

"can you please clear his image or check when he enter inside" Armaan said.

"Yes Sir" he ckecked shift the footage to the point when he enter in mall.

"Armaan see" Riddhima poked him when Armaan was busy calling Rahul.

"Hmmm,,,,," he look towards the screen while Rahul recieve his call and his eyes become wide "Mr. Zunaid" he said which was audible to everyone infact to Rahul also.

"What, Ammy Mr.Zunaid ko kya hua?" Rahul said bringing him back to reality.

"Umm,,, bhai wait mai aake batata hu" he said And cut the call.

Armaan took few footage from control room and voice clip from riddhima and left the mall.

"Armaan, atleast tell me something, I'm hell worried" Riddhima had enough of his silence.

"Riddhima, you know this man is well reputated person of our society, infact he pretend to help us in few cases but hame bilkul v idea nhi tha that he is behind this drug and human trafficking racket, he is spoil spot, we'll have to be very carefull, ab mai Murie se sab accept karwa sakta hu coz I have proof and if Murie get agree then we'll get arrest warrant against him by court but uske liye Murie ko sahi salamat court pahuchana hoga, let's see, I'll discuss this with bhai, hame ye pura process uski nazar me aaye bina hi karna hai else he will leave the country and we'll not be able to catch him. I hope kal sab theek se ho jaye, kal ka din bahut risky hai" Armaan said being worried.

"Don't worry Armaan sab theek hoga, I'm always with you, tum abhi ghar jao, Rahul bhai se baat karo fir sham me batana mujhe, by the way tum aa rahe ho na aaj?" she asked in mischievious voice making him normal to some extent.

"Mujhe to aana hi hai, aise kaise koi mauka chhod sakta hu tumse milne ka" He said leaning towards her.

"Armaan, tum na pure lover boy ban chuke ho" she said laughing.

"All thanks to you" he said kissing her cheek.

"Okay,,,,,, fine, then it's my pleasure coz I love this lover Armaan Mallik much more than that stressed Armaan" she smile and pecked his lips lightly.

"Oyee hoyeee, ye Armaan Mallik to hamesha asia hi rahega tumhare liye, ab jao achhe se taiyaar hoke mera intezaar karna" he winked at her and she smile while leaving.

She enter inside and get scolded by muskaan's mom "Ridzi beta, tumhe nhi jana chahiye tha aise ham log pareshan ho gaye the, tum bata deti ham kisi se v manga lete"

"Sorry aunty, wo kal jaldi jaldi me ham bhool gaye the, aur mujhe Muskaan k liye apne pasand ki chunari lani thi aur ye v" she said pointing towards the pizza.

"Wowww,,,,,,,,,, Ridzi is baar tujhe maaf kiya" Muskaan and Nikki run towards pizza and she mouthed a thankyou.

"Theek hai, lekin ab se apne kisi v rasm k pahle tum kahi bahar nhi jaogi ok" Mrs.Chadhha warn Riddhima and left holding the chunari.

They enjoyed pizza but Riddhima was still lost whatever happened in mall, she can't tell everything to them as she wants everyone to be happy.

"Arey Ridzi tere liye koi parcel aaya hai room me" Muskaan said while Nikki smile mischieviously.

"Mere liye kisne bheja?" she wonder.

"Kya pata, hoga apka koi aashiq" Nikki said and she glared her getting very well that Armaan might have send something.

They came in room and Riddhima got two boxes and look towards them, Nikki came forward and said "Muski bhabhi ka v koi aashiq hoga" she said laughing and they open the boxes.

It was a beautiful dress from Rahul and Armaan's side for Muskaan and Riddhima.

Riddima remember his words to get ready and smile "You are too fast Mr.Mallik" she murmured and look towards the dress lovingly.

They get ready in evening and sit talking to each other while Mallik's enter inside. Girls were not allowed to come before tilak rasm thus Armaan and Rahul sit sadly waiting for rasm to start.

"Kya hua bhai, any problem?" Nikki asked them mischievously.

"Nhi,,,,,,, hey Nikki sun" Armaan said " Riddhima ready ho gai kya?" he asked making her smile.

"JI, Ridzi bhabhi aur Muskaan bhabhi dono ready ho gai hai but aap log unhe abhi nhi dekh sakte, and you know what dono bahut sundar lag rahi hai, mai apko pics dikha to sakti hu but I'm really busy you know" Nikki said with a attitude and move towards Ananya leaving them to curse her under their breath.  

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें