Part 4

They rush towards Armaan, Riddhima was crying vigorously and shaking him up "Armaan, Armaan plz get up Armaan, see Rohit is dead Armaan plz utho na" she was crying which make Rahul and Muskaan cry.

"Ridzi, shuhh,,,,, relax, let us rush towards hospital first." Muskaan said holding Riddhima while Rahul took Armaan towards his car.

Police was taking goons body and Rohit's body in charge.

In hospital,

Doctors were running here and there to save Armaan as it was a government order. Moreover they were having problem as Armaan lost much blood. Riddhima was standing near the window of hospital looking towards lifeless body of Armaan with lots of wire, her eyes were continuously shedding tears.

Rahul and Muskaan was also moving here and there, meeting doctors. Rahul don't have courage to loose his best buddy, his brother as he was still not recovered by his dad's death.

"Ridzi" Rahul kept his hand on Riddhima's head.
She turn towards him and hugged him "Bhai, Armaan, plz use bolo na wo uth jaye, I can't see him like this." She was crying while Muskaan sooth her, she hugged her also.

Rahul said "he will have to wake up Ridzi, don't worry, mai use kuch nhi hone dunga, mera bhai mere sath rahega, tumhare sath rahega, he loves you, he'll have to recover for us hmm," and she nodded.

Armaan was shifted in operation theatre, while Riddhima was standing infront of it, praying inside to save his Armaan. Operation went almost four hours as it was quite difficult to remove bullet from his body and stop blood.

After two hours, doctors came out.

They rush towards the doctor "Doc, how's Armaan now?" Rahul ask.

"Operation was successful, we will shift him in private room after sometime" Doctor said and they took relief.

Muskaan hugged Riddhima as she was crying till now "Ridzi he's fine now hmm,,,, relax" and she nodded.

In Doctor's cabin,

"See Mr.Rahul, it was really very critical case, we were not sure about this but surely some special power gave us way to success. He will be fine but as you now, he lost much blood coz bullet shot him very close to his heart, just keep him away from any risk, he need complete rest for few days." Doctor said to which Rahul agreed instantaneously.

"Doctor, could we take him home?" Riddhima asked for the first time.

"yeah sure but not today, we will keep him under observation for 24 hours, you may take him home tomorrow." He said.

"Thanku doctor" she whisper.

After that doctor gave them advice how to handle his wound with care and left his cabin for another operation.

"C'mon Ridzi, ab aansu nhi dekhna hai mujhe, Armaan is fine okay, and he will be coz now you are also here for him." Rahul said to which she didn't replied and bend her head down.

Armaan was shifted in private room and they left to meet him, he was still unconscious. Riddhima was standing at the door and remember the moment when Armaan took the bullet saving her, she remember his words "Mai tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga Riddhima" and become very emotional.

Rahul slowly put his hand on his head and rubbed it gently "Get well soon buddy, jaldi se theek hoja ab, hame bahut se kaam karne hain and you know na, I can't do anything until you stand by me" and wipe his tears off being high on emotional he left the room so that his tears remain unseen.

But Muskaan rush behind him, she knew very well how much they love each other.

Riddhima move towards Armaan step by step with racing heartbeat, she stood beside his bed and look towards unconscious Armaan, she was crying inside, blaming herself for his condition, she was cursing herself badly as she put his life in trouble just to fulfill her revenge.

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें