Part 7

Next morning Riddhima wake up stretching her arms but stopped feeling something near her, she open her eyes fully and saw Armaan lying beside her without his shirt drowning his face under pillow and keeping a hand on her waist so that she can't move either.

She smile on his act and lay in same way remembering their ignorance, fighting, confrontation, love and romance, so much in a single day. She don't want anything else in her life. In reality she was fed up of suppressing her emotion by her straight face, she want to live happily, freely with Armaan. After her parents death she was living a life which was full of revenge, she embedded herself in making strategies to catch and put Rohit khanna to an end. Now she want to be happy once again, to stand by Armaan's side, live a life with her husband his family, the way she always dreamed of before her parents death.

She was busy in her own thoughts when Armaan turn to her side and slowly open his eyes to see his life in his arms, he smile cutely showing his dimples. She also smile keeping her hand on his face caring his dimples making it more deeper.

"Good Morning Armaan" she whisper slowly.

"Good Morning baby" he too wished her kissing her forehead.

"Ab dard kaisa hai?" she asked.

"ummm" he act to think and hugged her sidewise both of them staring ceiling "jab tak aap hamare sath hain dard ki kya majaal jo mujhe dard de" he said and look towards her.

"Very funny" she mocked.

"Achha chalo abhi utho, get fresh, mai kuch lati hu tumhare liye" she said getting up.

"itni kya jaldi hai" he drag her close to himself and said "Waise Riddhima, mai kya soch raha tha, see we will get married soon and uske baad tumhe kuch aadatein daalni padengi right, so why not you start practicing from now" he said making Riddhima boggled.

"Really, like what?" she asked innocently making him fall for her again.

"Like ,,,,,,,, umm,,,,,,, ya like my morning kiss" he act to think and said making her shocked.

"Armaan, you are really shameless, kuch v" she said shoving him away from her.

"Kya kuch v, arey tumhe try karna chahiye really" he said getting up.

"Really?" she asked pretending to be sweet.

"ya" he said coming close to her.

"See, Mr.Mallik, jo cheeje mujhe shadi k baad karni hain na, I'll do them then only okay, you need not to worry" she said keeping a distance between them.

"Arey but Ri,,,,,,"

"Not now Armaan, get fresh, beejie v aane wali hongi, I'll have to go, see u" saying so she left but stop at the door.

"Not fair yaar Riddhima" he said like kid.

"Everything is fair in love and war Armaan, ye to suna hi hoga tumne" she said left winking at him.

"Oye hoyee, I so love her yaar" he fall on bed saying this.

After sometime,

Beejie was arranging breakfast on table, they came and he signed beejie that everything is fine between them and beejie smile thanking God in heart. They had their breakfast with each other and with beejie.

Soon they sat in drawing room, Armaan called Rahul to give the news but his phone was switched off, Riddhima also tried on muskaan's number but got the same reply. They wonder what happened but before they could react somebody ring the doorbell.

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें