Part 8

Everyone was whispering among themselves on dining table before Armaan and Riddhima join them. Once they reach, all went mum. Armaan wonder what's going on but get no clues.

Riddhima and Muskaan serve them breakfast.

"Riddhima" Ananya called her.

"Ji Aunty" she look towards her.

"ohoooo,,,,,, start calling me Mom like Armaan do" she said and Riddhima smile bending her head down.

"Beta tumhe koi kaam to nhi hai na aaj?" she continued.

"Nhi Au,,,,,Mom, kyu?" she replied.

"Aise hi, I just want to spend sometime with you to socha puch lu" she lied.

"Mom, apko command karna chahiye puchna nhi, afterall it's your right" she smile and they began their breakfast.

"Bhai, kya chal raha hai ?" Armaan whisper in Rahul's ear.

Rahul look towards him as if he asked any silly question "Fogg chal raha hai" he said and get busy in his breakfast while Armaan looked him being mouf.

"Very funny, mai inke dimag me kya chal raha hai ye puch raha hu, they are behaving strange" Armaan poked his elbow in Rahul's tummy.

"Pata nhi yaar" he said coz Ananya and Muskaan glared him which was not seen by Armaan.

After breakfast Billy took Armaan to meet someone while Riddhima and Ananya stayed at home. All others including beejie also went somewhere without informing Riddhima. Leaving all these thoughts Riddhima get busy with Ananya, she liked her, her nature was same like her mother. Riddhima got that feeling after so many days thus she want to cherish every moment, she showed her everything and talked about everyone, infact they become emotional while talking about Riddhima's parents and family but Ananya sooth her and promise her that she will get all the love she deserve.

They had lunch together then rest for sometime.

During evening, Riddhima got up to see no one was there in house, she search for Ananya but was not there, she got worried and called Armaan, as no one was picking her call.

Armaan console her and reach BGM as soon he could make. They search here and there but get no clues. Suddenly Armaan got a msg.

"Stop searching me Armaan, Riddhima k room me jao, there is a surprise for both of you, get ready and come soon, we are waiting here."

They become confuse and rushed towards Riddhima's room. Two gift packs were kept there written Armaan's name on one while Riddhima's name on other.

They boggled what's going on and open the gift.

It was a beautiful lehanga kept inside of their favorite color sauce wala red, she smile looking towards it and Armaan got a sherwani kept in his packet.

"Ye sab kya hai Armaan?" she asked looking towards him but he was also unaware like her.

"see this note"

"Get ready fast and sit in the car standing outside the house"

"Yr hamare gharwale v na, puri tarah se kaabu me kar chuke hain hame, I think koi party wagairah hogi, let see, tum ready ho jao" Armaan said and she move towards washroom while he changed there only.

Riddhima get raedy in that lehanga and came out, Armaan turn around when he heard the knob of door he was left dumbstruck and breathless when his eyes fall on her.

She was looking like eternal beauty which might vanish due to touch but here it was in real, she was coming towards him looking here and there avoiding eye contact coz she knew Armaan wouldn't leave any chance to tease her.

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें