Part 15

D- DAY

Everyone was busy in preparation as today is wedding of THE ARMAAN MALLIK and THE RAHUL MALLIK, the most eligible bachelors of town.

Chaddha Mansion was decorated like twinkling palace, few mens were busy decorating the entrance gate with flowers and some were decorating stage.family guests arrive to enjoy the wedding.

"Hey beautiful" Armaan text Riddhima.

"Hello Mr. Groom" Riddhima text back.

"Get ready fast, I'll be the one to see you first" this text makes Riddhima shocked.

She immediately called Armaan, Armaan smile as he knew Riddhima will surely call him after this msg.

"Han ji farmaiye" He received her call.

"What's this Armaan, what was that msg for" she asked.

"Itna simple sa to likha hai baby"

"I know that Mr.Mallik but don't you dare to do any nautanki today" she warn him.

"Sorry, baki sab mujhe nhi pata but dekhna to mujhe hi hai aur wo v sabse pahle" he said in husky tone making her blush.

"Ar,,,,Armaan listen please kuch v ulta seedha mat karna, bahut sare guest hain yaha" she urged.

"Don't worry, tumhe apne Armaan pe bharosa nhi hai kya, I won't do anything which hurt anyone" Armaan said.

Riddhima realized how could she think that Armaan would something that make her embarrass, she smile and said "I'll wait for you"

"Oye hoyee, love you" Armaan said and kissed the cellphone.

"Love you too" she replied and blushed.

Now Armaan began his plan, what to do, he thought to move alone but then something struck his mind.

In Evening,

"Hmm,, ham log ko to ready hone me jyada time nhi lagega, pata nhi hamari hone wali wives kaisi lag rahi hongi" Armaan said dramatically siting beside Rahul.

"Koi baat nhi, Ammy we'll see them soon" Rahul look towards him then concentrate on tv.

"Bro, don't you think, we should go and see" Armaan said holding his arms.

"Nhi Armaan,mera aisa kuch karne ka irada nhi hai, you know sometimes Mr.Chaddha k bhai se darr lagta hai, unhone dekh liya na to meri shadi na cancel karwa de" Rahul said.

"Chik don't worry bro, kuch nhi hoga, socho Muskaan kitni khush ho jayegi" he said.

And Rahul gets trapped in Armaan's word.

"Aur isme apna Abhi hai na hamari help karne k liye" Armaan said looking towards Abhi who was also busy in tv.

"Ha wo to h,,,,,,, Kyaaaaaaaaa" he stood up being shocked when he realized his friends were planning to take him into tiger's den.

"Armaan tera dimaag kharab hai aisa kuch nhi karne wala hu mai" he said.

"Kya hai tujhe, dost ki help nhi kar sakta hai tu, tere time pe ham v karenge help" Armaan said and Abhi smile painfully and murmured "wo tu kabhi nhi kar sakta Armaan"

"Kuch kaha tune" Armaan asked.

"Nhi, chal ab" he said getting up.

"waoh!!! Lets go" Armaan said dragging Rahul alongwith him.

On the other side,

Riddhima and Muskaan got ready and both were looking stunning in their bridal dresses.

Change Of HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें