4

I was so caught up in staring at marcus, that I hadn't realised he was talking to me.

"Hello? Grace?" He said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uhhh sorry" I said giggling nervously.

"Haha don't worry, I have to go in a minute I have my singing lesson" he said.

"You sing?" I asked intrigued.

"Yeah, its a lot of fun" he said smiling.

"Do you sing with anyone? Are you in a group?" I asked. I wonder what his singing is like. I bet he's amazing.

"Yeah with my brother actually" he said.

"Cool! Do you have a name as a duo or?" I asked,

"Haha no we are just called 'Marcus and martinus' nothing special" he said

"Awesome! I hope I can hear you sometime" i said trying to flirt with him. He flipped his hair again. I love it when he does that. All of a sudden there was a meow.

"Oh hello jubbly" Marcus said as he picked up the most adorable cat ever!

"Oh you like cats?" I said getting closer to Marcus to stroke the cat.

"Yeah, they are lovely animals. Do you have one?" He asked.

"I do, his name is billy. And he is so cute!" I said smiling.

He looked at me and smiled. Just then I felt something a spark. I don't know what it was but I felt very comfortable and happy around Marcus.

Then martinus and Ellie returned.

"Hey grace, I have the apples" she said smiling.

Marcus put the cat down and then said. "Well I better go. Don't want to be late. See you later grace."

"Yeah bye Marcus" I said and then he left.

Ellie turned to martinus.

"Thanks for helping me martinus" she said twirling her hair.

"Anytime and I hope to see more of you Ellie" he said smiling.

"Me too" she said back.

"Come on Ellie, lets go" I said.
They said good bye and we started walking home.
Now I knew for sure that I have a huge crush on Marcus. And I know Ellie likes martinus and I think he might like her back.

A/N
Thanks for reading. If like this story remember to comment and vote! Thank you!!!!! See you on the next chapter next Wednesday 💕
Btw my name is Jess 💕