6

I went home and went straight to my bedroom. I started on some homework.

"Gracey! Dinner!" My mum yelled.

Now about my family. You may think they mistreat me or don't like me but no. They are really weird. Especially my sister, she always puts the cat in the fridge. My mum is nice but ALWAYS embarrasses me and my dad is the definition of strange. They don't have problems or anything but they deliberately do it.

"Coming!" I yelled.

I went downstairs to get my dinner and we all sat at the table. I got up to get a drink and surprise surprise, the cat was in the fridge.

"Libby, stop putting billy in the fridge" I said

She giggled. I sat back down.

"So how was your day?" Mum said.

"Alright" I said.

"Did you snog any boys?" Dad says making kissy faces.

"Uh no dad" I said.

We finished our dinner and I went back upstairs and I fell asleep.

I woke up and it was a school day. I got ready and went to meet my friends at the hill but this time we went past Lindsay's house. Lindsay always wears slutty clothes and acts like a bitch but not around Marcus. To him she's an angel.

Lindsay was changing and her curtains were open so me and my friends decided to spy on her.

Guess what we saw?! She was wearing a thong!

"Now that's what boys like" Bella said.

"But they just go up your bum" I said.

"Do you think you should try one grace?" Sofia asked.

"No way! I'm not going to injure myself just because boys like it" I said

Then we found out she stuffs her bra to make her boobs look bigger! Omg!

"You are kidding me!" Ellie said.

"She is so fake!" Bella said.

" no That is shocking!" Sofia said

"I bet Marcus doesn't know about that and she has a blank personality" ellie said

"This just proves how much better you are for Marcus!" Bella said

"Yeah but she's got Marcus and I haven't even kissed a boy" I said disappointedly.

We walked to school and I felt glad that we knew Lindsay was a fake for sure but sad that Marcus doesn't know how bad she is for him.
After I had to go to my tutor. His name is peter and he is in my year but he is super smart. He isn't good looking at all and he is gross.

I knocked on his door and he invited me in.

"Hey grace, lets start working!" He said happily. I rolled my eyes. I personally think peter is a bit of a creep and I hate being tutored. He showed me how to do some maths and he was staring at me which felt uncomfortable.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

Then he kissed me!!!

Hey guys! Thanks for reading another chapter! This part was s bit weird but oh well😂 Please comment what you think and vote! Also if you want to follow me on Instagram my name is @ british_mmer and I post imagines and videos so check that out if you like! Thanks! See you next week! 💕