My Sex Genie - 2

I’m in veggie land! Nah, I’m just here at my new school where everything is green. The uniform actually matches the surrounding trees, bushes, and grasses.

                I don’t have any problem being noticed since I almost occupied most of the space in the hallways and even at the line in the cafeteria. I also get these weird looks and smiles and laughs from people. See? They love me already just like how much that Chace loved me last night.          

                Unfortunately, I did not get what he meant by ‘sex genie’. I’m still innocent towards the three-lettered word that starts with S and ends with X but I do know what genie’s are. They are the ones who give me hamburgers and fries every weekend. But this time, my genie tells me that he will grant me three wishes.

                And yes, I already have three wishes. The lose weight thing, the make-out thing, and the have sex thing.  Of course I want to lose weight first before I do the last part since I don’t want to wreck the bed while we are doing the climax.

                Anyway, I still haven’t agreed to Chace’s deal. I couldn’t just tell Lucas that ‘hey, let’s break off the deal of you being my best friend ‘cuz I’m more interested in having sex with a genie.’. But the truth is yes, I am interested in Chace’s offer. But I wonder why he offered it to me? I mean I can’t give him anything except for money. I can’t even definitely please him in bed or such since you know, I haven’t done it and I am fat. I’m a total turn off.

                “Hey.” Guess who jogged next to me?

                “Lucas?”

                He smiled sweetly, “How’s your first day? Getting the hang of it?”

                I rolled my eyes, “Totally. They even gave me their food at the cafeteria. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to catch the foods they were throwing at me.”

                Lucas stopped and so did I, “Wait. What? They’re throwing foods at you? Don’t you get it? You are being bullied!” he exclaimed, shaking my shoulders although it made no effect since he can’t shake my weight.

                “I was being sarcastic.” Seriously. How slow can he be?

                Lucas just made that ‘oh’ sound before continuing to walk next to me. I don’t get it. I told him to go away and its okay that he leaves me alone since I know his reputation will be ruined by being with me. But guess what? Mister nice guy here keeps on pushing himself to me even if I agreed to pay him even if he does not act like my friend.

                “Do you have any more classes?” Lucas asked as we stopped in front of the cafeteria.

                My stomach grumbled, indicating that I need to eat a whole elephant. Lucas just laughed cutely, holding at his stomach as his eyes started tearing up with all the laughter.

                “Stop laughing!” I blushed, slapping him playfully on the shoulder. He stood properly, letting out small chuckles before completely stopping his laughter.

                “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Well, that kind of answers my question.” He smiled and then grabbed my hand, dragging me inside the cafeteria.

                Ah—I miss this cafeteria. I just left this place for ten minutes but I already miss it as though I’ve been gone for a decade. I followed Lucas to the counter, getting gazes and chuckles from the people I’ve passed by every time I accidentally knock down a chair or misplace a table. I have even grabbed a fries from someone who let out a loud cuss at me.