My Sex Genie

P R O L O G U E

I graduated high school at the age of fifteen. Yes, I am way too young to get this crappy diploma in my hand. But unfortunately, my sister calls it as Code red emergency.  So, she just packed my bags, sent my cats first to her apartment in California until they starve to death without anyone feeding them, gave me my visa and –poof—good bye country side and hello big city.

Now, you would think that that’s the only problem here. You would think that “Hey, it’s cool in California and you’re taking life so fast! You’re freaking college at the age of sixteen! You could be married at the age of eighteen!”

Well, yeah, this is how it goes.

My sister paid a person to be my best friend for a whole year. Yes, you heard it right, paid. She’s the type of boy who is the popular kind, hot, jock, etc. blah blah blah.

Second, I like my new school. The trees are green, the uniform’s green, the grass is green, and the people’s minds there are green.

Third, I am living with my sister in her small apartment—with her husband to be. My other sister is in New York and she’s probably off alone.

 Fourth, I don’t have a boyfriend who’ll cry when I leave. I don’t have a boyfriend who’ll send me goodnights and ‘good morning, beautiful’ kind of text messages.

Fifth, I’m vegan.

And to top it all off—

I weigh 205 pounds.