My Sex Genie - 4

I looked up and saw two Chaces. No. My eyes are deceiving me. The guy in front of me, the second Chace, helped me up on my feet—almost making me knock him down on the sidewalk because of my weight, plus my shock. My eyes landed on the Chace on the ground. He looked surprised too but he quickly recovered from it and pulled himself up, dusting off his pants.

            “Your girl? I should’ve known you’re the one who accepted the offer.” said Chace, the first one, a tone of growl was obvious on his voice.

            “Whaaa—?” I stood there, stunned, looking from the real Chace to the next one.

            They freaking look exactly alike! Except that Chace number two is much more built than Chace number one.

            “Yes, Chace, I’m her boyfriend.

            “Whaaa—?”

            “You psycho.” said the first Chace between gritted teeth.

            “Whaaa—?”

            “Well, you better get away from her, brother.”

            “Whaaa—?”

            The first Chace, the Chace that I really know and the one who offers me to be my sex genie, furrowed his eyebrows and stepped in front of me, facing his brother. “Oh, I would never dream of that.”

            “Whaaa—okay, hold on, hold on, hold on. Who are you?” I asked to the second Chace who is grinning at the first Chace…alright, this is getting confusing.

            The new Chace smiled at me, “Hello, sweetheart. I’m Caleb.”

            Caleb, the second Chace, was about to approach me but Chace, the real one, blocked his way, “Withdraw from the offer her sister gave you.”

Caleb smirked, “Why, little brother? Have you grown fond to my girl? Besides, do you have any proof or mark that I can’t touch or talk to my own girl?”

Okay, seriously…the way he says ‘girl’ and ‘sweetheart’ makes me want to jump off a cliff. He’s hot, I admit that. He’s also gorgeous, just like Chace…but I can’t stand his attitude. And probably because now I know my sister just paid him to be my boyfriend—which is really a hurt on my ego.

Again: I AM NOT THAT DESPERATE.

My sister just sees it that way.

“I thought so, too.” Caleb grinned and pushed Chace aside, towering in front of me. I admit, what sin did I do to be able to stand next to these two gorgeous looking gods? WHAT?

“You’re beautiful in person.”

“Eugh! Did my sister pay you to sweet talk me too? Because seriously, I don’t like it.” I frowned at Caleb who just made my breakfast disgusting. Does he have to say those words? Ew.

Caleb chuckled and then smiled, asking me tons of questions that I just answered with an absent nod or a subconscious ‘yes’ and ‘no’ for my attention was focused at Chace who is standing behind Caleb. He looked at me with serious eyes and mouthed the words, I’ll be back.

Yeah, great. Go ahead Chace and leave me with this psycho. Darn it! I don’t even know why I am so angry that Chace left me with his ‘brother’, Caleb. I mean, they both look alike except that there are certain differences like the way Caleb smiles is so waaaay different than Chace. You know the difference between a demon and a devil? Well, yeah. For me, Chace can be the sweet devil but this Caleb, darn he is a freaking demon. I hate his attitude, though I think they are just the same, Chace and Caleb, I mean.

“Umm, please excuse me. I need to go—“ I started but Caleb stopped me on my tracks.

“Whoa there, sugar. C’mon, we should hang out! You know? To get to know each other better.” He grinned hungrily.

Ugh. Dis. Gus. Ting. I mean it. I don’t know why I am so pissed at him. It’s like Lucas plus Chace multiplied by two will be equal to this guy. He is so…he is a jerk. Yes, that’s what he is.

 “Okay, look here, how much did my sister pay you? I’ll double it so you could stop calling me ‘sweetheart’, ‘sugar’, or even ‘my girl’. Because honestly, it is—“

Before I could finish, I felt a tug on my body and my head went light like a feather. I’ve never seen a guy this up close—and he’s kissing me. Kissing me, I tell you.

“Jerk!” I pushed him, maybe my push was hard for he stumbled on the ground and fell on his back. I grunted at him like a hungry boar and rushed upstairs to my sisters’ apartment.

Somehow, I wish—Caleb didn’t kiss me. I wish that it was-well, it’s weird, but I keep on thinking about Chace.

“Did you know that the guy you hired to be my boyfriend was Chace’s brother!?” I asked my sister, dropping my bag on the floor with a thud.

“Who’s Chace?”

I stopped.

“He’s—uh—someone I know.”

“Uh-huh.” My sister nodded, unconvinced, “Well, no. I don’t know who Chace is so I don’t know that the guy I hired to be your boyfriend is his acquaintance whatsoever.”

“Brother.”

“Whatever.”

“Sis! Please stop hiring people! It’s inhuman! It’s against anyone’s right to be related to me, let alone be my boyfriend.” I grunted at my sister who just let out a chuckle and a tut-tutting sound.

“But admit it,  you’re enjoying this—“

“No.” I bellowed.

“Fine, fine. What do you want to do?” she asked me, lighting her cigarette.

“Well,” I thought for a moment and it struck me. I best take advantage on this situation if this is the case then, “First, end the contract with the one you hired to be my boyfriend.”

“Caleb. Okay, then?”

“Then—give me some money.”

“For what?” my sis looked surprised. And so am I for I said,

“I’m hiring myself a genie.”