My Sex Genie - 1

“Come on, Celine! We’ll miss the plane if you don’t hurry!” my sister grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house as I tried to munch the remaining cereal on my mouth. I am a cereal killer. I mumbled some words that my sister ignored before she threw me inside the backseat and started the car.

                She honked here and there, trying to get pass through the traffic of cows in front of us.

                Speaking of cows, “Sis, I have to kiss Jacob good bye.” I melodramatically whined as I looked out at the window, letting the beautiful house with plain glass windows fade from my sight.

                “Who’s Jacob?” she looked at me from the rear view mirror.

                “My boyfriend.” I pretended to wipe a tear from my eye.

                “He’s a…human?”

                Her tone somehow indicates that it is impossible for me to have a human boyfriend therefore I should settle with the scarecrows in our backyard.

                “No. He’s a cow.” I corrected her, crossing my arms over my chest.

                My sister let out a sigh and then shook her head as if my hopeless romantic love life is too damn boring for her extreme ones. You see, my sister is 30 years of age, even so, people don’t believe it. They keep on insisting that she’s just freaking 18 years old! Well, I couldn’t blame her coca-cola shaped body and baby face.

                Unluckily enough, I didn’t get those features from her. Aside from the fact that she’s not my mother, also, my sister spoils me a lot that’s why I look like this and she look like that.

                “Celine, I know it’s hard on you to quickly move to another country after your graduation-“

                “Yeah, I’ll surely miss Jacob. And my exes namely Chickenboy, gooselumps, and Tad with the surname of Paul.” Tad Paul. Suave, sounds like a frog.

                “Celine!”

                “All right, I’m listening.” I raised my hands in front of me as a gesture of defense.

                She gripped the steering wheel and bit her bottom lip, ready to give off the motherly kind of speech.

                “All I want is for us to be together. You know that mom and pops gone and Beth,” by Beth, she means my other sister who lives in New York, “Beth and I just want you to be happy.”

                I sighed and shook my head, “I am happy.”

                My sister just sighed as she pulled up in front of the old airport. She gave her car keys to this old guy whom we’ve known until the day he’ll die. She brought out our baggage and rushed inside, dragging me along like I am one of her baggage. The old airport is quite a sight. You’ll see old banjos, old pushcarts, old wooden chairs, old podium where you give your old ticket, old tin cans, old washboards, old men, and everything that is old.

                “Are you sure this is the airport?” I asked her, fidgeting with the hem of my dress.

                My sis just nodded as she stuffed our bags inside the squeaking baggage thingy above our heads that could fall at us any moment from now.