My Sex Genie - 7

He walked me out and called for a cab. I watch the streetlights shine on him like he’s on the spotlight and I’m a mere audience admiring this sinful beautiful creature. A yellow cab stopped in front of us. He opened the door and smiled at me, “I really hope you think about it clearly.”

               I shrugged, “Expect me that I will.” But the truth is; I’m impulsive towards my decisions. I am not really great or good at weighing things and their consequences. I act easily on what I think is best or—fun to do.

               I get in the cab and Chace leaned forward, “See you at school.”

               I blushed when he bid me good night and closed the door. The cab drove away and when I am sure that I won’t be clearly seen by Chace, I turned around to look at him. He stood there, watching my cab drove farther away.

               Darn it. Somehow, I am starting to have this growing feeling towards Chace. I don’t want to end this night like this—but—of course, he’s just offering me some crazy thing I don’t understand.

               Sex Genie…

               How crazy can that be?

               I looked out the window and watch the city lights and skyscrapers pass by me in a blur. That’s when I realize something.

               “Holy shit!” I mumbled, making the taxi driver look at me.

               “Is there something wrong, miss?” he asked.

               “No…nothing.”

               Why do I get the feeling that the reward he’s talking about is something—really, really, really crazy?

               “But of course, that can’t be it, can it? I mean…why would he want to do it…with me?” I mumbled again. I heard the driver whisper something about “Crazy kids nowadays”. I ignored him anyway and continued to think about these crazy scenarios inside my head. Is it getting hot or is it just me?

               A flash of Chace’s shirtless body made me flinch.

               Stupid, stupid, stupid. I whacked my head with my hand and sulked at the backseat.

               The cab stopped in front of our apartment building. I fished out some bucks from my pocket and handed it to the driver. When I was about the get out, the driver called out to me, “Hey, five more bucks.”

               I looked at him incredulously, “What? I paid what the meter says!”

               “Miss, I almost got a flat tire.” He looked at me from head to toe. I just want to smack him in the head. How lame can people be? Just because I am fat, they will charge me and accuse me that I almost caused for their flat tire? I mean, really! I am not that fat. Yes, I am fat, but not really. I figured out that with my age, among teenagers, my weight is fat fat for you to be teased all day, but I didn’t expect adults to be these stupid too.

               Instead of arguing, I get the five bucks he want from my pocket and threw it at him, “Have a happy life, sir.” I sarcastically said and dashed upstairs. I could use the elevator, but I try my best to use the stairs.

               When I arrived home…

               “Oh, God!” I shrieked when I saw my sister and Josh doing it on the couch. The balls of lazy bums—my cats—slept on the carpet not caring if my sister and Josh are having sex right next to them.