My Sex Genie - 3

Hey guys! Here's the update :) Please comment and vote if you liked it

================================================================

            “What are you doing?” my sis raised an eyebrow at me as she entered the kitchen with only her kimono on, and that’s not a good sign. I placed down my half-eaten 1/3 pound vegie meat that I made by myself before facing my sister with a frown.

            “I’m eating, can’t you see?”

            “Again?”

            “It’s breakfast.” I informed her.

            “You ate breakfast like three minutes ago.” She pulled a chair across from me with that furrowed forehead of hers indicating that she’s about to scold me.

            “That’s pre-breakfast. This is breakfast. Later I’ll have my post-breakfast.”

            “So that’s three portions per meal?” she asked with disgust.

            I nodded.

            My sis started to scold me again on what will I do if I don’t get married because I am so fat that nobody will like me and what if someday I die and no one will bury me because they can’t put me inside a coffin thereby concluding that I will live and die alone.

            It doesn’t make any sense but hey, those scolds from your sister don’t always make sense.

            “Celine, are you listening!?”

            I nodded absentmindedly.

            “You have school today, right?”

            I nodded, not fully listening.

            “Anyway, like I said, I paid someone to be your boyfriend.”

            I nodded—“Wait, what!? You paid someone to be my boyfriend!?”

            “Need I repeat?” my sister said flatly.

            “Are you out of your mind!? Why would you do that? I’m not that desperate, sis!” I cried, gobbling up my sandwich. That’s what I do when I’m upset, okay? I eat.

            My sis smiled, “Yeah. It’s a good thing for you, you know? By then, you will strive to look good and be sexy for your boyfriend.”

            I stared at her horrifyingly. How can she be so cruel?

            “Besides, I know this guy suits you.”

            I couldn’t say a word. I just stared at her with my jaw dropped and my mouth hanging open. She’s cruel. Evil. Heartless. She paid someone to be my best friend—and for the record, Lucas is awfully nice—but now she’s paying someone to be my boyfriend? How rich is my sister!? Seriously.

            “Where did you get him?”

            “Don’t worry, he studies at your school, too, okay?”

            I ignored my sisters following words and decided to leave early, not being able to eat my post-breakfast which was added to my already ticked off mood. Once at school, the people around me didn’t helped much. They were all shooting me these mean looks as though I’ve just slaughtered one of their fellowman. But I just ignored them and proceeded to my first class. Good thing today is a half-day class only so I ought to regain that post-breakfast I wasn’t able to eat.