Chapter1 - What's Gonna Happen Today?

Chelsea's pov

*Knock*Knock*

'Chelsea, wake up, it's 8:30am! You're gonna be late for school.' My mum says whilst opening the curtains.

'5more minutes,' I moaned in my sleep. My mum pulled my duvet of leaving me stranded with coldness.

'Wake up, it's 8:32am now,' she looked at me whilst saying that.

I fell of my bed forcing myself to wake up. I looked at my clock and it nows reads 8:33am. Maria was already awake and ready. I could hear Nina's voice, she was already here. She can drive now. I got changed into leggings and a long top with sandals. I ran downstairs to find Maria and Nina waiting for me.

'Ready?' Nina asked me. I nodded in response.

We had reached school. Fun! Basically it was just another lousy day at school...but but hotter than usua. Summer is approaching. Yay! I love the summer.

So us girls were in PE. This is the worst possible lesson on Earth, but it was comulsery to do this lesson - so there was no way out of it. We were doing cricket outside. Lame! But Maria loves cricket. Mr Solanki was and is the coolest teacher ever. He makes all his lessons fun with a capital F. Before we could tart, a teacher came in with a girl following her. We have never seen her before...she must be new. Today must be her new day.

'Mr Solanki, this is Sinaed Kerryann. It's her first day and she has PE with you!' Mrs Glossball says.

'Hi Sinaed, please join us. We are going to be playing cricket,' Mr Solanki said.

She walked over to us. Stacey didn't really care if she was new or not. Sinaed sat down next to Maria.

'Hi, I am Sinaed.' she spoke with her Scottish accent.

Oh dear! I forgot to do one thing. Introduction. Hi my name is Chelsea, I am 18 years of age and I am very talkative. I just love to read - yeah I am a book worm. I am very loud most of the time. I also have a temper. I always stand up for my friends and I am a rebel. I just love to party - so I am a party animal. Before I date a guy or my friends date a guy, I make sure that the guy is cute, caring, respectful and won't ever break our hearts. I have green eyes and I am 6ft 7inch.

I have a twin sister who is the same age as me who was born on the same day and year as me. Her name is Maria. But she is the total opposite as me. She can get emotional sometimes but not all the time. She cares for others. The thing is that I have brown hair and she has blond hair. So that bit is not the same. Maria can get stressed out if something is not done on time. She is also very calm and she loves to cook. Maria is 6ft and 5 inch and got blue eyes.

Now moving onto Nina. She is my bestest frined and my 2nd sister. Nina is very shy and she don't talk much - if she was at someone's house, you wouldn't notice her as she is too quiet. Nina is very girly, a fashionesta if I may say so. She always cares for what she looks like. Nina is also very smart and she has a short temper. But she also very emotional all the time. Nina has jet black hair with pink at the bottom from where she has dip dyed her hair. It looks so cool. Nina has also got brown eyes. She is abut 5ft 6inch.

And now we got Stacey. She is a spoilt brat. She don't care for others, basically she thinks about herself. She thinks she is the Queen of her world and she is the ruler of everyone who is us and we have to do everything she says. Stacey is very bossy. She has dirty blonde hair, her hair is so greasy even when it is washed. She thinks she is the boss at her own home as well. Stacey hates Sinaed as well. Stacey wears a lot of make up as well, makes her look really bad. 

Anyway back at school, PE was good today as my team won all 4 rounds of the cricket team. Sinaed hung around with us as she had become good friends with Maria.

'Why does that douchebag Sinaed have to hang around with us?' Stacey says to me lound enough for Sinaed to hear.

'If you don't want me hanging around with you, I will find someone else to hang around with,' Sinaed said whilst nearly whimpering.

'No Sinaed you will be hanging around with us. Stacey you don't have to hang around with us if you don't want to. Sinaed is our friend now, so show some respect you twat, if you know how to.' I shouted. But we were outside far away from the other students so they didn't hear us.

'Fine, I she can stay and so will I,' Stacey sighed.

'Thank you,' Sinaed says to me whilst smiling.

'So Sinaed tell us about yourself,' Nina says.

'Well...you already know my name and where I come from. I was born 2nd Janurary 1996 in Edinburgh. I have 1 twin brther, Alec who is the same age but 4hrs older. He also started her today. My fav colour is blue and red. I just love Italian and Mexican food eventhough I am Scottish. I am also a vegetarian. I have hazel eyes and I am 5ft 6inch. So that's basically it really.' She says with exhaustion.

'Well that is so cool. Nian is a vegetarian to.' I say.

We continue to talk and have a laugh until we hear th bell ring for lesson. Then we get to go home afterwards. Sinaed seems to be very interesting, as a person. But everytime Stacey has to ruin it. Stacey pushed Sinaed out of the queue for lunch. Mean much. Also, Stacey has stole Sinaed's catchphrase, 'thanks doll'. Cot everything has to be about Stacey. Well nothing at all.

Maria was in my room. She was playing a game on her phone, whilst I was reading - as usual.

'Do you think Stacey is evil?' Maria asked.

'What? Stacey? Evil? Well, not entirerly evil. She is actually a nice person. Anyway, I wouldn't call her evil, more like bossy,' I replied.

Maria chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked it and please keep reading. Thanks lovely's ;) xxxx

- Devina -