Chapter 16 - End Of Year, Leaver's Day!

Alec's pov

Today was the last day, I have had a great year at this school. I have found really good friends and so has Sinaed.

We all were sitting in lesson, waiting for the person on the tanoy to call for us, so that we can have our study leave.

'Can all senior students please go to the hall for assembly. That's all senior students to the hall for assembly. Thank you!'

We all stood up and jumped and hugged eah other for joy. That was the call for us to have an early leave. We got excited that everyone ran to the hall. Our group walked like mature people. On our way there, we found Stacey with her nerdling friends. I felt like laughing, so I did. The ret of the gang laughed as well. 

We took our seats at the back of the hall. The leadership manager went up on stage to say a few words.

'Hey all. Well this is it, this is you last day today! I will miss each and everyone of you. No matter what happens in ife, just make sure you all are the best. It's been a good run and wish you all the best for the future. Just remeber to never give up and noting's impossible!' Mrs Hood whimpers.

'We love you Mrs Hood,' someone shouted out. She let's out air kisses to us.

Everyone cheered. On the board was photos from the past. Then there were our school photos they had for the school records. Everytime someone's photo came up, that person would cheer. It was funny.

After about an hour, the assembly finished, there was tears everywhere. The girls let out a few tears so us lads were hugging them.

'You all...I mean we all are going to be together after this. We are going to the same university. We ain't leaving each other. Calm down,' Brad said.

We all laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, another short chapter. Sorry about that but please vote, reading and comment. Thanks lovely's ;) xxxxx

- Devina -