Chapter 4 - Party!

Chelsea's Pov

 Today was the day! It was the 12th of April, which meant that me and Maria were finally 18! Hip Hip Hooray! I ran out of my bed and headed to Maria's room as quick as I can. I opened her door but I bumped into something. It was only Maria. I think she was going to do the same as me. So we both helped each other up.

'Happy birthday!' we say together. It felt so good to have the same birthday as someone you love. 

Before we went downstairs, we both got ready as it was 12:30pm and the party starts at 4pm. Well that is plenty of time to get ready but the truth is us girls take forever to get ready. We were so excited to see what Nina had done to her beachouse. She did the decorations so the place would obviously look awsome. 

I didn't want to invite Stacey because I didn't want her to mess up our birthday. We had told her that we had plans, Sinaed was out with her aunt, Nina went on a hot air balloon ride with her older brother, me and Maria had family round. So I would love to see the look on her face when we had turned her down. Stacey fell for it as well. We had told our parents not to tell her where we was. Stacey is not the kind of person to be invited anyway - she can't even dance. Prom is coming up and I love to see how she dances.

Anywho, noone wants to have their b - day ruined by a grunch. Us twins were ready by 3:30pm so we headed out to Nina's house. 

- At Nina's house - 

Nina opened the door and we found Sinaed there as well.

'Happy birthday girlies,' they say in sync.

'Thanks,' us twins say.

We went into the living room where Nina and Sinaed gave us our presents to open. Nina gave me a book called 'The Northridge Girls,' a pair of heels and some jewelry. Sinaed got me a book mark, a ring and perfume. Maria got lipgloss, nail varnish and sandals from Nina. She also got a hair band, a photo frame and a braclet from Sinaed. 

'Love it, thenks,' Maria thanked.

'Yeah thanks both of you,' I was next to say.

'No problem,' Nina and Sinaed responded.

So we all got into the car and drove of to the venue. 

- At the beachouse - 

We all got there but it seemed like noone was here. Nina had put blindfolds arounds our eyes so we wouldn't peak. The two of them lead the way.

'Ok, you can take your blindfolds of in 3...2...1' Nina says happily.

'Surprise,' we heard everybody say.

Mine and Maria's face were in shock. We had no idea what to do, what to say. But we knew everyone was here and it wasn't really a surprise party but we were still surprised like we had no idea. 

'Wow Nina the place looks so beautiful. Sinaed you found a dj,' I say to both of them.

'Thanks the decorations are pretty cool.' Nina said.

'The dj is awsome, I have given him a playlist. So he knows what to play!' Sinaed says.

'Very cool Nina! What kind of artists is going to be played?' I questioned.

'McFly, Beyonce, Rihanna, Flo Rida, Kesha, Pitbull, Union J, Demi Lavato, Paloma Faith, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, American Authors, Alexandra Burke, Pixie Lott, The Saturdays, Labrinth, Take That, Olly Murs, Taio Cruz, 5 Seconds of Summer, Bridgit Mendler, Carley Rae Jepson, Clean Bandit, David Guetta, Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Kaiser Cheifs, Lawson, Little Mix, LMFAO, Macklemore, My Chmical Romance, Kings of Leon, Neo Jungle, One Republic, Robin Thicke, Shakira, Will.i.am, You Me At Six,' Sinaed ran out of breath when had had said that. 

'Wicked, we love them all,' Maria says. 

'Cool, so we need you to make an announcment,' Nina said.

So we walked over to the dj, grabbed the microphone and then spoke.

'Hello, hi everyone. First of all, thanks to you all for coming to our birthday. Can't belive we have turned 18. It's just unbelievable. Now hope you all have fun and enjoy the rest of the evening. There is just one more thing left to say and that is...yo Joe hit the music coz it's time to party. Lets dance!' I screamed.

*Everday I'm Shuffleing* LMFAO started to play.

'Everyday i'm shuffleing...' Nina sings whilst she does the little dance and a champagne in her hand.

'This is so much fun,' I shouted, the girls nodded.

Nina's Pov

*4 hours later*

It was now 4:30pm. I glazed over to the bar to see Alec (Sinaeds' brother), Jake, Brad and Kyle. I understand Alec being here but what are the other 3 doing here?

'Yo Sinaed, what are Kyle, Jake and Brad doing here?' I asked.

'Well, they are my brothers friends so he bought them here,' she replied.

'Fair enoguh,' I say.

*2 hours later*

*Timber* Pitbull ft Kesha

'It's going down...' Kesha started to sing.

All of a sudden...a gun was heard. The music stopped, everyone stopped talking. We all ran outside to see what has happened. We could not believe what had happened and who was there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, hope you like reading this, sorry there is no cover for this but there will be one, it's just on it's way (it's a work in progress cover). So please leave comments, read and vote. Thanks lovelys ;) xxxxxx

- Devina -