Chapter 17 - Time To Tell Stacey The Truth!

Chelsea's pov

It had ben a month now since we broke up for our early holiday. The gang were walking at the park.

'Hey don't you think we should tell Stacey the truth now?' Brad asked.

'Yeah, we should!' Jake replied. The rest of us agreed.

We all went over to Stacey's house with her diary to tell her the truth.

*Ding*Ding*

Stacey answered.

'Hey, what you lot doing here?' Stacey asked.

'We need to talk, so can we come in?' Jake said.

'Ok, sure,' Stacey said.

We all walked in and went to the living room hoping she wouldn't doanything to us.

'So what you wanna talk about?' Stacey asked.

'We are here to tell you the truth,' Brad said.

'What truth?' Stacey seemed curious.

'About your diary,' Kyle says.

'What about it?' Stacey asked.

'We were the one who stole your diary and we hept putting your secrets all over school, the yearbook and prom,' Maria replied.

'What? You lot can't do that, I know you can't. You all told me the other day that you didn't do it,' Stacey seemed shocked.

'Oh but we did. And when I came to your house, and I asked for so much food, that was the time I could find the diary and put it in my jacket pocket,' Brad confessed.

'But you were flirting with me, so you like me,' Stacey pointed out. 

'Nope, that was all fake. All pretend, I would never like or flirt with you in my entire life. I really like Sinaed and she is my girlfirend now,' Brad says.

'What? So tell me, whydid you take my diary and do this to me?' Stacey questioned.

'Revenge!' I shouted.

'For...' Stacey needed more info.

'For killing...sorry murdering Sierra,' Brad shouted.

'And for betraying us, not telling us you were in a gang, idiot.' Nina spoke.

'I had to kill Sierra and I didnt want to tell you in the first place.' Stacey sounded angry.

'Why did you have to kill her?' Brad asked.

'Beacuse she was getting in the way of my chances with Brad,' Stacey says.

'What do you mean?' Kyle asked.

'I fancy Brad but Sierra was getting in the way of me impressing him,' Stacey confessed whilst Brad gagged.

'So what, you killed her?' Brad asked her.

'Yeah but I am sorry,' Stacey apologised.

'We do not accept your apology. So here is your diary back. I handed Stacey her diary and we had left immediatly.

'But Stacey just for god's don't do anything from now on,' Maria says to her.

We all left and never returned to that house. We never saw Stacey or her family ever again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a bit longer for u all reader. Hope you loved it! Thanks and keep reading lovely's ;) xxx

- Devina -