Chapter 13 - Prom! Yay!

Sinaed's pov

I am so excited for tomorrow night because it was prom. Me, Nina, Chelsea and Maria went to town to do some last minute shopping. We all had to buy shoes, obviously heels. Nina needed mascara and liquid eyeline, she had the rest of the make - up already. I had to buy some blue nail varnish. Chelsea and Maria had to buy jewelry.

As soon as we had finished shopping, we went for lunch. We went to Subway as it was mine and Nina's absolute favourite. So we all walked in and went straight to the front counter. Me and Ninana were pigs and had a footlong vegie delighte sub, each. Maria and Chelsea had a footlong meatball sub eah.

We found a booth to sit whilst eating and started to chat.

'Wow, can't believe prom is tomorrow,' I say cheerfully.

'Yeah I know, can't wait,' Nina says whilst biting into her sub.

'Yeah, the boys are taking us, so that's aplus point.' Chelsea said, whilst whipping her mouth. 

- 6th Of July - Prom Day - 

Maria's pov

I am so excited. It's prom day! Me, Sinaed and Chelsea were going to Nina's house as she has aa lot of space in her bedroom. The boys were going to pick us up from there. We had packed our stuff and was ready to go.

Prom was at 6pm and the time now is 2pm. We all decided to get ready early as we take a long time to get ready.

- At Nina's House - 

In minutes our stuff was shattered all over the place. We all put our dresses on first as it was so much easier as when we do our hair, the dress won't mess it up if we had put them on afterwards.

Nina had a dress which came above her knees. It was a short sleeved dress, so it basically a strapped dress which was pink. Sinaed has a long poofy dress which is similar too Cinderella's dress. And it is a baby blue dress. Chelsea's dress was black and white wich came down to her knees. Mine was a red dress whch was up just about my knees.

When we finished getting ready, the boys were here, all ready. Us girls went down in a line, had photo's done, then left for prom in the limo.

- At The Venue - 

 As soon as we reached the venue, it was decorated from the outside ith balloons and flowers. It looked so pretty. We had foud Stacey on her own. She was on her own until a bunch of nerds went up to her and gace her company. We all bursted into laughter. 

She had found us aughing at her, she had an upset face. 

'Aww, she is upset. We should stop all this nonsense. Not!' Nina joked.

'That's funny. I am glad she don't have any friends apart from the bunch of nerds she has company with,' Chelsea says.

'Yep, she deserves it!' Brad says laughing.

'Ture! Now are we gonna stand here talking about that grunch and waste time or are we gonna go and get our party on?' Nina asked.

'Sorry mamadm let's go and get our party on?' Jake wraps his hand around Nina and kisses her on the forhead.

We all laughed. So we walked over to the entrance, showed the person ourticket, then walked in. We found a tabl and sat down. Stacey was sitting with her nerd friends.

'Look who's nerd queen?' I pointed over to Stacey's table. 

'Ha, funny stuff. So the plan is ready to go right?' Brad asked.