Chapter 18 - Everything Is Back To Normal!

3rd Person's pov

The gang were so happy they had told Stacey the truth And that she didn't do anything bad to them which was a puls point for them.

Noone saw Stacey after she had found out the truth. She had moved to New Zeaand as she couldn't face the humiliation at school which was still going on all the time.

The gang had gone of to Hardwerd University to study the person the wanted to become in their life. Nina was studing fashion so she can become a world famous fashion designer. Jake studied sport so that he can be a sports director for athletes. Brad and Sinaed partnered up to study business management so they can become business people. Maria's dream is to become a well knoe chef, so she is studying catering. Alec is studying Art as he is such a good artist. Kyle always wanted to be a photographer, so he is getting his photograpghy degree. Fpr Chelsea, the line  for a jounalist was open for her. She wanted to be that.

The gang had planned to work together and conquer their careers.

The end!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone, hope you all liked it. Please leave comments, votes and please read. Thanks lovely's ;) xxxxxx

- Devina -