Chapter 15 - Answer Brad!

Brad's pov

'Urm...because I wanted to know if my charm still works after Sierra, I still like you.' I responded.

'Oh I see! Fair enough, sorry about suspecting you all for taking my diary.' Stacey apologised and left.

'Wow, least she don't dout us anymore.' Jake says feeling relieved. 

We all walked to class. I don't know why I wasn't feeling myself. I kept getting distracted.

Kyle's pov

Brad is lost is his own world. Me and te rest of the gang tried to get him back on track but nothing happened. We didn't know what to do. Sinaed tried as well, but nothing happened.

'Brad, what is wrong with you?' Sinaed asked.

'Hello? Brad? Anyone there?' Nina waved in his face.

'Huh? Sorry, was thinking about something!' He replied.

'Dude what you thinking?' I said.

'Just, that if or when Stacey finds out about us taking her dumb diary and planning all this humiliation scheme was done by us! What will she do? Is she gonna harm us?' He asked worridly.

'Mate, there is nothing to worry about, everything will be fine. If something does happen, then we all go through it together!' Alec concole's Brad.

Brad nodded in response of thank you.

Yeah but I wonder what she will do if she found out we did all of this. You never now what is gonna hapen. We have to wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter again, sorry. Hope you all enjoyed it!! Thanks lovely's

- Devina -