Chapter 2 - Stacey Shut up!

Nina's Pov

I just don't understand why stacey was acting really mean to Sinaed yesterday. Stacye needs to be taught a lesson.

So I wake up and got ready for school, then went to pick the girls up but not Stacey. She walks to school, plus I don't give rides to bossy people. I don't really like her anyway. 

As soon as we got to school, we saw that Stacey came out of an unknown car. That is from the driver's seat. How did she pass her drivig lesson? I didn't know she had started to learn.

'How did you pass? When did you start to learning?' I say confusingly.

'She must have bribed people and she never shares anything with us. I don't care if that stupid passed, at least Nina passed before her and she even told us that she is learning,' Maria chuckled and sounded serious.

We all nodded in agreement and walked away. We got to class which was hairdressing. I just love hairdressing. Today we we were learning how to do a French plait. We were all going to be assessed on how well we do it. We watched a video before we start. Stacey thinks she know it all, so she blurted out that she knows how to do it without watching the video. So the teacher said that she will assess how  she does it first.

'This should be fun,' I whispered to the rest of the girls. They all nodded.

But, unfortunatly Stacey's fortune played with her by making her fail. Stacey couldn't even seperate the hair at the top. Even when she had separtated the hair, she was unable to do the plait. 

'I can do it, promise,' Stacey seemed worried. She was sweating as well.

'For you Stacey, fail,' Mrs Coast says.

Everyone else in the class let out a laugh. Stacey was embarrassed. But the rest of us had passed this assignment.

We all went for lunch. Sinaed had a sald for lunch. Stacey went to get her lunch when a seagull pooped on her, but she didn't notice. She returned with people laughing at her. She didn't know why. As she had returned, she had tripped on Sinaed's bad. Stacey dropped her chicken sald wrap. Stacey had completly lost it.

'Are you kidding me? That is it! I have had enough with you missy. Ever you since you got her 4 weeks ago, you have changed everything. You steal my friends from me, you emmbarrass me by me tripping over YOUR bag, I fail an assignment in hairdressing when I have never had done before. You basically try and take my place. You just want to get rid of me but listen to me girly, you won't get away from me that easily.' She so got angry with Sinaed.

'Ok you know what, no one talks to Sinaed that way. Stacey you are not the boss of everyone, Sinaed is our friend, meaning she is mine, Nina's and Maria's friend. Don't you dare talk to her like that. She is  ot trying to to take your place, she is just new to the group so she is trying to fit in with us.' Chelsea stood up throwing her fork full of chicken on the floor. She got really mad. But it was really funny when Stacey tripped over, the hole school was laughing. 

'Chelsea how dare you talk to me like that?' Stacey says.

'Chelsea is right. Ever since Sinaed started at this school and hung around with us you have trouble her. I don't understand what your problem is with her. Sinaed is a lovely girl, so you betta stay out of her way and carry on with your miserable life ok doofus. Oh and one question, how did you pass your driving lesson? And when did you start learning?' I exclaimed with anger rushing through my veins.

'Ok I shall leave her alone but I still wanna hang around with you lot. And that's 2 questions Nina. I bribed them to let me pass and I started to learn about 4 months ago.' she replied without a haste.

'You can still hang around with us but don't bother Sinaed anymore. And 4 months ago and bribed them! Why didn't you tell us you were taking lessons?' Maria blurted out.

'Yay! I won't promise. And I didn't want anyone to kniw that I was taking lessons coz I was to scared to tell everyone and if I told you lot Nina would have blurted that I had passed after her o I had kept it quiet.' Stacey said.

'No I wouldn't. I wouldn't say a thing. Not one bit.' I dared to say.

'Oh I thought you would. Anywho nw that you all know I can drive, can we put that aside?' Stacey went on.

'Only if you pinky promise not to do anything with Sinaed!' Maria was next to say.

'I pinky promise! Sorry Sinaed,' Stacey says, Sinaed nodded.

Stacey's Pov

I was sat thinking in my room wondering what to do next. I had no idea. I was told to leave the poor little girl alone.

'HOW DARE THEY TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!' I say madly.MY family had come into my room.

'What hapened dear?' Mum asked. She looked worried, bless her.

'The girls told me to stay away from the new girl. I can't believe someone bossed me around.' I was so andry I vented all my anger out on my family. 

'Yeah nothing wrong with that you brat,' my brother said.

'There is something wrong with that. You all know that I hate being bossed about. I do all the bossing around here,' I say.

I hate it when I get so confues and vent all my anger out on my family. I am just losing myself and my friends. I just need need some sleep to calm down and redeme myself. Goodnight.

'There is no way I am backing of. I am not letting go of that girl easily.' I thought to myself in my sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone liked it. Thanks for reading lovely's ;) xxxx

- Devina -