The Battle

"Morning Seth," I say when I step out of the tent and see his big sandy colored wolf.

"Hey Seth," Bella says when she steps out of the tent, "Where's Jacob, did he already?"

"Not yet, he's checking to see if the woods are clear before he goes, Embry too," Edward says. I nod. Seth takes off, probably to go take care of something.

"I'm really sorry about last night," Bella says, "It couldn't have been easy on you."

"It deffinetly won't make my list of top ten favorite evenings," Edward says.

"You have a list?" Bella asks.

"All ten I spent with you," he says, "Number one is when you said you'd marry me, Mrs. Cullen."

"Awe how sweet, can we get back to real life here and worry about what's going on down there?" I say pointing to the clearing.

"You're marrying him?" Jake growls from behind me.

"Jake!" Bella starts, "You knew he was listening."

"He deserves to know," Edward says. I roll my eyes as Jake walks away.

"Jake stop!" Bella yells after him..

"Bella," Edward grabs her arm.

"Don't!" she says, "Jake stop!" She runs after him. "Jake please!" I follow her a bit.

"I'm done, I'm so done!" Jake says.

"Well what can I do?" she asks.

"You can't do anything. I can. By going out there and killing something!" Jake growls.

"No! You're not thinking clearly!" Bella says, "Don't do that!"

"Maybe I'll get myself killed and make it easier on you!" Jake says.

"Jake don't say that!" I say.

"No! Jake, stay!" Bella says.

"Why? Give me one good reason," Jake says to both of us. By now I am standing near Bella.

"Because I don't want to lose you!" Bella says.

"Not good enough," Jake whispers.

"Because you're too important!" I say.

"Still not good enough," Jake says before he turns around and starts down the mountain.

"Jacob!" Bella says, "Kiss me. I'm asking you, to kiss me." Jake walks back up to Bella, and kisses her.

"Now you better screw that tiny brain of yours back in straight, or I'm going to need to knock some sense back into you!" I say to him.

He smirks and says, "I gotta go, I'll be back." He heads back down to the clearing.

"I better go keep an eye on him," I say to Bella.

"What?! No! You'll get yourself killed!" Bella says.

"Not when I have sharp teeth and four paws!" I say. I leave her with a dumbfounded look on her face, and I runbehind a tree and leave my clothes there, and quickly phase.

Jacob, screw your head on! I'm on your ass! I think

He laughs and says I know, I heard, Bella's gunna freak!

Jake! Behind you! He quickly flips around, and pins the newborn down, and I rip its head off.

Nice! Since when could you phase? Quil chimes in

I'll tell you later! I claw and rip a newborn to pieces and dodge three more.

Shelby watch out! Sam's thoughts sound but it's too late. It tackles me to the ground, but I easily kick it off, and rip its head off.

Thanks Sam. Seth! What's going on up there? I ask.

The redhead and Riley are up here his thoughts sound.

Go, they probably need you. Sam's thoughts sound. I book it straight back up the mountain. I stop behind a tree, right next to Seth.

"Riley, listen to me. Victoria is just using you to distract me. She knows I'll kill you. In fact, she'll be glad that she doesn't have to deal with you anymore," Edward says to the man in front of him.

"Don't listen Riley. I told you about their mind tricks," the redheaded woman that is crouching on a boulder a few feet away says.

"I can read her mind. So I know what she thinks of you," Edward says.

"He's lying," the woman says.

"She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate. James. That's the only thing she cares about. Not you," Edward says.

"There's only you, you know that," the woman says, getting worried.

"Think about it. You're from Forks, you know the area. That's the only reason she chose you," Edward says.

"Riley, don't let him do this to us. You know I love you," the redhead says.

After a minute or two, Riley says, "You're dead." He lunges at Edward, but Seth tackles him and pins him down, and I rip his left hand off. We keep attacking him, and tearing at him.

The redhead starts running away, but stops when Edward says, "You won't get another chance like this again! You want her. You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James. When I tore him to pieces. When I turned him into ash. When I turned him into nothing." She screams and runs at him, but I interveene, and jump at her. She throws me into a near by tree. I yelp in pain, but quickly get back up and growl at her. Riley is kicking at Seth. He gets up and Seth growls at Victoria, then at Riley. Riley kicks his head and he hits the boulder behind him, and he falls unconcious

Seth!! I scream. I growl as loud as I can and jump at him. He hurt one of my best friends who is like a little brother to me, so I'm going to hurt him. I get a hold of the collar of his jacket, and slam him into the ground too many times to count, then I tore his left arm off, then his right, then both of his legs, and then growl loudly in his face, and tear his head off and fling it into a nearby tree.

Seth is attempting to get up. I quickly make my way over to him and help him up. We quickly run down the mountain and to the clearing.

Leah looks over at Jake who stopped running. Leah spots a newborn behind her, and it got its arms around her neck, by Jake quickly pulls it off of her. It gets his arms around Jakes rib cage, and crushes him. Sam and I quickly take of and rip it to shreds. I quicky phase back and run to him.

"Jacob you idiot! I had it!" Leah says.

"Leah!" Sam says.

"I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting," Carlisle says.

"We need to get him out of here we're not going to win a fight with the Voltouri," Edward says.

"We'll take him back to Billy's," Sam says.

"I'll be there as soon as I can," Carlisle says.

"Hang in there Jake," Bella says, obviously worried about him.

We all are.