Chapter 6: Nicole

If there was someone else who irritates the hell out of me besides that bitch Quinn Hearts, it would have to be my brothers, Nathan and Nash.

I used to be the only child then my mom tells me I have two half-brothers. I instantly got furious at her when I thought that she cheated on my dad and have had an affair with someone. It turns out that it was the other way around.

It was my dad who had an affair with Louisa Lancaster. He had been hiding it from us for the past 8 years. My mom found out and with no hesitation, she contacted the two boys. I was surprised that my mom wasn't a bit furious at my dad or maybe she was. She just pretended she didn't.

It was my mom who asked the two boys to live with us. I found out before junior year even ended, before I got this bitch, Zendaya, voted out the girls' soccer team.

I found out that they will be living with us and will be going to Carmichael. I also found out that I can't attend my last summer scholar camp. Because Nathan was a North now, only one of us can attend the camp. One kid per family. My mom reasoned that I have gone all three years. I should give Nathan a chance to go since he did have a brain like me.

I just wanted to make my mom happy. So I did as she asked. Even if I hated missing out on camp and having Quinn win, I let Nathan go.

While Nathan was in camp, I was all at home. My mom asked me to make Nash feel at home. My parents were only here for two months to make Nash feel like home. After that, they leave him all to me. All I did last summer was show Nash around town. I made sure nobody from school saw us though, especially Quinn's two minions.

The second person on my shit list, below Quinn, was no other than Nash North. He had made my summer a living hell. I hated his guts. He was like a male version of Quinn Heart.

I really hoped Nathan was different. But then the world just did not quite like me. Nathan, too, was obnoxious just like our older brother.

On Monday morning, my last first day of school, Nash decided to take a long warm shower downstairs. Our workers haven't fixed the pipe yet for the bathroom water. So that meant that Nash had all the warm water. And then, the other brother decides to ruin my morning as well. He spilled coffee on my blouse. I was already running a little late for school.

I had to go upstairs and change. Then my mom decides to have a mother-daughter conversation with me. I was not an insolent child so I did not interrupt her or told her that I had to leave for school at that moment.

Then as soon as I arrived to school, Eric heads to me and asked me how my summer was. I told him, "It was horrible."

He comforted me before taking off for the Bitch. From afar, I watched as I let Quinn enjoy her morning with Eric. I searched for my phone from my small purse when Trent informs me that Eric sneakily took it from me.

I made my way to Eric and Quinn. Quinn glanced at me before muttering something to Eric.

After, I said something that provoked her. She attacks me. But in the end, I won that battle. I was the one Eric was holding unto, not her. In that moment, I began to form a grin on my face.

Quinn still looked unaffected but I know it hit her.

I won this.

But because she embarrassed me in front of everyone that morning, I made sure she was having an even more terrible day. I had her re-do the dance over and over again. And then she reminded me about hanging out with Eric and such later on.